• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Game.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Then it would be like from the tv series The Walking Dead.

What if we all had 9 lives?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Then a lot of people would have more time on earth. Can be a good or bad thing depending on the situation.

What if the sun was a o-type star?

TY

Nothing changes. Id be like "k" and do the same things I normally do

What if we lived on Mars?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
We'd just be a crappy species in a new location, that is all.

What if 1000 dollars dropped on you right now?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
That would never happen to a loser like me but if it did I'd hate myself because I would like to be in love with one person, not be in a multi relationship sick and immoral affair. I am not and never will be a polyamorous nitwit.

What if Earth had ten moons.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Then I'd continued on with whatever I was doing. I would try to be a humble, decent and good role model for people and not spout political crap or self righteous crap. I wouldn't use social media and I wouldn't show off, (not that I have much to show off).

What if scientists discovered a parallel Earth in an alternate universe and invited anyone to go?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I would become the new lead singer of Alice In Chains

What if your skin started turning dark blue?

Years
I'd dye my eyebrows a darker shade doubly quick and apply the same technique to my eyelashes and hair, because otherwise I'd look like rubbish. Then I'd go on prime time TV, get famous and become the actor who people point at and are all like 'Hey, aren't you that dark blue guy?'

Sounds pretty wonderful, doesn't it.

What if you had the opportunity to change genders without any intrusive means other than a quick whizz of a magical wand?

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i'd kinda be screwed bc whilst i could find ways to entertain myself a lot of my a level notes are online..... rip my a levels

what if you woke up and it was 2011 again?

Years
It would get horrible bits in it, like lint and stuff, but at least the poor could harvest it and fashion some winter robes.

What if you could go back in time and be a kid/teenager in 1980's America, and experience the best of the culture?

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
there would be a lot of issues concerning whether they were conscious and therefore whether vegetarians/vegans could eat them lol

what if you had to carry a keyboard around with your phone? and not like the little phone keyboards they used to have - a full qwerty computer keyboard

Years
If I carried a phone in the first place, this would be the final nail in the coffin and I'd hurl it far, far, far into a lake of acid where it'd plop then sizzle away into plasma.

What if you had the opportunity to be a Magizoologist?

Back