• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Who should I swap out in my team to defeat Rival then Elite 4?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Currently I have:

Charizard - Bashful
Inferno
Flamethrower
Fire Spin
Wing Attack

Vaporeon - Bashful
Last Resort
Surf
Hydro Pump
Muddy Water

Lapras - Serious
Ice Shard
Brine
Surf
Ice Beam

Gengar - Adamant - Black Glasses
Psychic
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse

Dragonair - Lonely
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Dragon Tail

Farfetch'd - Serious
Agility
Night Slash
Air Slash
Slash

EDIT: Sorry, I'm playing PokeMMO and didn't really know where to post this. 3 Generations in 1.

Last edited:
Years
The fact of your team having new attacks like air slash, night slash, dragon tail, sucker punch, dark pulse, ice shard, brine, last resort and inferno, i think you might be playing gen 4 exactly, because all this new attacks doens't exist in gen 1.
EDIT: Ok, i understand you now.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Vaporeon and Lapras both overlap and of the two, I like Lapras more due to Ice STAB. Swap out Vaporeon for an Electric type(like Jolteon, although it looks like you evolved Eevee already), Umbreon(again you evolved Eevee, plus Farfetch?d knows Night Slash) or Leafeon(or another Grass Type).

Back