• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Yay.
Many people thought it was dead but nope.
I was just busy since I started uni.
Work will resume on monday.
Its back and better then ever.
For those who don't know that this is visit www.boodasack.dumb-geek.com.
Although the site hasnt been updated for a while,sorry but my ftp account is down.
For those who do here is a list of some extra features.

1.Forfeit(sp?) mode in battle.This where you can choose to battle someone for money or an item they have.You are given a choice and if you choose Forfeit mode you will be shown a bag menu with their items and you can choose which to battle for but of course they will get one of your items if you loose .

2.Two pokemn can appear in a wild battle.You will be able to catch both.

3.B-Vision.Handheld Tv.Like teach tv except there will be different shows,different channels,etc.And since the game runs in real time certain shows will only be on a different times of the day.There is a second part to this feature but it is explained in No.5.(in case you are wondering B stands for Booda )

5.Im going to install a hack to my forums that lets you earn "money" and you will be able buy things for the game.Like you can buy new shows and episodes for B-Vision.You could buy certain items/tms that are only available this way.The possabilities are endless to this.

Long live C.o.l

Last edited:
Years
Good to hear you're still working on CoL

Sounds like some awesome features, and the 'hack' for your forum would be neat, so there would always be something you needed to get for the game :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
I've always thought you were still working on it. Those features sound awesome and I can't wait to see it come to fruition!

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Ah cool. This game is the game that inspired me to use shere. can't wait till your demo is out.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Pleased I am :) and I love your new features...hey I have plenty of features that would so go for your game :) if you want to know more just give me a buzz :)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
It's great to hear from you booda! And your game is always surprising me! I'm looking forward to playing it! Good luck with uni!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I especially like the forfeit mode. When a demo comes out, I'm surely going to
try and win many pokeblocks. Pleased to hear that you're still working! If you're
going to post in this thread, I'll close the other one.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Glad to see everyone is still interessted.
I might not get much work done today because I only finish uni at 5pm.
Im on my break now though.
But I'll still do some work.
But only have 3 hours lecturs(sp?) tommorow so im pretty much free for the whole day tommorow so expect some new screens.
Anyway gotta go eat my steak and kidney pie mmmmm....

Years
Wow, where did all this come from? You didn't tell us anything about all these kool features before.. It's like getting a christmas present and not being able to see what it is until chrissie...
I especially like the idea about T.V. :D Are you actually gonna program 24 hours worth of T.V. into it? Because that is what you will have to do for different times of T.V. watching according to real-life.. (Why don't you just get some real T.V. and record it to .MPEG?)

Anyway nice to hear the updates, keep up the good work :)

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Well as to not delay the release of the game I wont start out with 24 hours of TV.
But like I say you will be able to buy additional episodes and channels.
I could have real tv but they downloads would be huge and also pokemon tv would be fun to make.
I could also get some people to help with scripts for programmes.
I could have comedy,drama,etc.
Also most of channels wont stay on 24 hrs,probably only the news channel.
Which will be be free.
(of course you wont pay real money for this).
Im all excited now :D

Years
I was going to say, you could have a seperate download for extra T.V. channels but I really like your idea for the pokemon T.V. Any idea how you're going to do it?
You should have like a foxtel subscription thing or something.. To watch live pokemon tournaments and stuff..

Anyway this is all very nice, I wish you luck :)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Sounds awesome. Great ideas, as always ;D

If you'd like this thread merged with the old one, just say the word. I understand if you don't though - it's a pain in the neck for me too ;)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Some great new features! A TV with channels that you can watch! That's great! As I always say I?m looking forward to playing it!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
ERROR!
Gateway Timeout

The following error occurred: A DNS lookup error occurred. The request timed out during the lookup.
Please contact the administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back