• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

RIP in peace.

Everything needs more Getsuga Tenshou.

Everyone's dying in this vampire mystery show. I wonder what could be happening.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I zero'd but nobody paid attention. So you get another one of these. >U And tara I wasn't being happy at your misfortune or anything...I was just pointing out that we're both on a semi-hiatus at the same time. For different reasons, of course, but still!!!
It's because you zero too much. It was... still unnecessary lmao. I legit didn't see the 'too' because the ':b' threw the whole post off.

Driving in heavy rain sucks guys.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know i'm such a horrible person. It's a surprise that I didn't get in a crash!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
17. Same here.

Well I did screw up a lil' on an assignment earlier, entire document was written in English, but the title was Dutch. XD oh well...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*rolls around the floor, bored out of her skull* 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Silently? I thought I was vocal with my totally 100% real elitism.

I'd recommend Shiki from what I've seen so far. I mean look at this candy floss haired vampire getting possessed by the spirit of Akiyuki Shinbo.
Spoiler:

Of course if anything you probably want something from your giant watching list. A few good shows there, Baccano was probably my fav, so that.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I've had another friend of mine recommend Shiki a lot, so I might go there one day.
Baccano I'm watching together with someone though, so can't watch that alone I'm afraid. For now finishing Fate/Zero and Katanagatari are my top prios non-airing wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back