• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Guess that's one part I forgot to clarify, mya.

Corpse Party's bad ends are pretty shocking, too. And so far the "good" paths I've seen (paths that unlock the next chapter for me) are just as bad. And then Hatoful's bad end that leads to a whole new route is pretty horrifying when you first get it. Who knew a bird could do that to a human?

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Also, bad ends are boring most of the time. "Everyone died. Start over." "You didn't get the girl. Start over." Stuff like Higurashi and School Days are few in number. Where "bad ends" are the only possibility for the first seven stories for the former, and where the bad end is so gruesome and shocking, that the good ends pale to them for the latter.

School Days was what I was talking about. More things need to be like that. There should always be an over-the-top terrible ending that is clearly not what you intended to get in the first place.

Also, how do I get summoned? o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It depends on the person. In Kevin's case, it's when someone adds "/in before Kevin" or says or does something stupid. In my case, it's usually if someone brings up FT o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You do not know the number of times I have come across the latest FT chapter or something FT-related whenever I go searching for it o3o 'Course manga-wise that's kinda ruined since I check Mangareader everyday now seeing how I have quite a few ongoing series I'm reading.

Mm, I feel lethargic. Doesn't help that I had turkey for dinner ^^;

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

*does something stupid repeatedly/consistently/with precedent.

That part is important. If I was wherever anyone did anything remotely stupid, I'd be all over this site.

I'm too hipster for fandoms. I can't get excited over anything because I'm a jaded old man.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I watched an episode of the Spongebob Chirstmas special today~~ <3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Does that mean staying in bed asleep? 'Cause if so I stay in bed even longer when awake. ...If I'm at my mom's, of course.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I want access to the PC room on iSketch ;; How dare it prevent one of its Organizers from being allowed in ;;

Eh, though I guess I can wait to play in the next one; at least there's a monitor and the current one, too. In the meantime I'll probably end up watching Elf for the heck of it (read: Halfway listening while playing Kirby Mass Attack, which just got even more better with the unlocked minigame "Kirby Quest"...not as exciting as it sounds but still pretty fun).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back