• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Dragooncroft

Tomb Raider
Years
Hello all!

I've been a Pokemon fan since 2000. My brother got into pokemon and then got me into it. He lived during GEN I stuff whilst I lived during GEN II times :)

I have pokemon silver, yellow, snap, ssbb, and stadium 2.

My favourite pokemon is either Dragonite or Umbreon. They are amazing, but saddly, I only have a dragonair and an eevee. Since I beat everything in silver, I wanted to hack it or use something along those lines to get shinny pokemon with max stats, level 50, ect. but i'm not sure I know how. (I posted somewhere about that). I hope you don't think bad of me. :surprised:

I watch the anime and currently am reading a fanfic about Clair the gym leader which is awesome so far! As you can see, I haven't gone past GEN II stuff but am familiar with GEN I stuff as well.

My favourite type of pokemon are dragon types followed by steel and then ice or dark.

My other interests are SSBB (I'm main kirby), Tomb Raider, and other things I cannot think of atm.

I play an instrument (alto sax) and I am in school still.

Well, that's enough babbling now. I hope to meet a lot of nice people on here! :D

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi there and welcome to PC!
Gen II has to be one of my top 3 favorite generations of all. I like it because it is the sequal to generation 1, which was beast, but i do have to say gen 3 is, and always be, my most favorite generation.
If you want to know/learn about hacking, we do have a forum about hacking.
I used to own SSBB too. I mainly used DK and Kirby as my main 2 characters. Other characters i was good with was Zelda/Shiek, Wolf, Metaknight, Peach, Bowser, Wario, Lucario, and the Pokemon Trainer. I also have Pokemon Snap and play it from time to time. Anyway, if you need anything, you can contact me anytime

Dragooncroft

Tomb Raider
Years
Hi there and welcome to PC!
Gen II has to be one of my top 3 favorite generations of all. I like it because it is the sequal to generation 1, which was beast, but i do have to say gen 3 is, and always be, my most favorite generation.
If you want to know/learn about hacking, we do have a forum about hacking.
I used to own SSBB too. I mainly used DK and Kirby as my main 2 characters. Other characters i was good with was Zelda/Shiek, Wolf, Metaknight, Peach, Bowser, Wario, Lucario, and the Pokemon Trainer. I also have Pokemon Snap and play it from time to time. Anyway, if you need anything, you can contact me anytime

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I made a new thread in the Emulation section, but I think it's in the wrong location and a moderator had to approve of it anyways. I posted in the spinoff section about it too. :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Dragooncroft!

Welcome to PC! That's awesome that you've been a fan for a while now! Have you explored past any of the games from generation I and II? Those games you have now are pretty cool, though. I still have my Stadium 1 and 2 and my original N64. XD

I also love Dragonite and Umbreon! Very good choices. ;) If you can't tell from my username, my favorite Pokémon would have to be Gyarados! As for what you're trying to manipulate with your games, I can't really help out much. I've never really worked with many cheating devices for my games, but I'm sure someone can help you if you've already posted your question somewhere on the forums. x)

Do you watch the older anime? The older ones (anything before Hoenn) I truly loved. I could watch all the episodes of the first four seasons over and over. :) Clair is a pretty cool gym leader. That fanfic you're reading must be pretty interesting. Are you reading it on PC?

That's cool that you play an instrument! Do you play for your school band or just for yourself? I've always wanted to learn to play either the guitar or piano but have never really set myself to do so. :3

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here and hope you stay active!

If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, please don't hesitate to leave a visitors message on my profile! See you around! :)

Dragooncroft

Tomb Raider
Years
Hey, Dragooncroft!

Welcome to PC! That's awesome that you've been a fan for a while now! Have you explored past any of the games from generation I and II? Those games you have now are pretty cool, though. I still have my Stadium 1 and 2 and my original N64. XD

I also love Dragonite and Umbreon! Very good choices. ;) If you can't tell from my username, my favorite Pokémon would have to be Gyarados! As for what you're trying to manipulate with your games, I can't really help out much. I've never really worked with many cheating devices for my games, but I'm sure someone can help you if you've already posted your question somewhere on the forums. x)

Do you watch the older anime? The older ones (anything before Hoenn) I truly loved. I could watch all the episodes of the first four seasons over and over. :) Clair is a pretty cool gym leader. That fanfic you're reading must be pretty interesting. Are you reading it on PC?

That's cool that you play an instrument! Do you play for your school band or just for yourself? I've always wanted to learn to play either the guitar or piano but have never really set myself to do so. :3

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here and hope you stay active!

If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, please don't hesitate to leave a visitors message on my profile! See you around! :)

Yeah. I forgot to mention I played Pokemon Blue Dungeon Rescue team, but that's as far as i've gone. :nervous:
Garydos is awesome, though, my shiny one from pokemon silver is strong, it has horrible accuracy! :laugh:

Yes, I am currently rewatching the anime. I am up to the part after Ash defeats Pryce, though, earlier, I skipped ahead to see the Clair battles and the Johto Cup. They were awesome!

The fanfic is not on here, but it is somewhere. Ah yes... here:
(I cannot link the link directly yet, because I haven't reached the valid enough amount of posts) :p

I play for the school. I was once a first seater until...well... I don't want to talk about it :\ But there are only four of us in our section. I once could play the piano fair, but lost that over the years. I wish I hadn't. :disappoin

Anyways thanks for your interest and kindess! This place seems much more friendlier and layed-back than the other forum i'm a member of.. :D

Back