• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
one issue which i find big from turtwig to volcanion all the cries is bulbasaur plz fix

goranthegreat

Try using gen 3 hacking tools edit the ini then use it to fix all the typings i tried it and it worked :).

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
We also need the INI for PGE for this base

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
does anyone have the INI for PGE using this rombase i want to insert their correct cries

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
Hi o/

First thanks for this romhack. I'm a huge fan of Fire Red and this way i can discover the others gens in the way i love pokemon. I just have a little question. With mega etc coming, I'd like to know if it's possible to use the Jotho map add-on from here :
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=363162

in order to have Kanto + Jotho + Sevii Island for the wild pokémon (not really looking to do scripts etc in Jotho, just the wild pokemon)

Thanks O/

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
It's still a bit glitch other than that, nice job

For me the bugs where:

When ever I sent out a mon, it began to rain (Not sure if It was like this before i edited some of the mons)

G3HS Didn't show evolutions, I haven't got to the point to where my pokemon evolved, but everything past I believe beedrill had no evolutons set up.

I'm glad that a 721 patch is finally released, So I'm not gonna complain. Just reporting some bugs.

EDIT: I've also found that sometimes after a battle, you get a random status element on your pokemon, So far i've seen poison and sleep only. (Re-edit): I have also found that these status elements are stackable, Such as Sleep and poison, paralysis and poison. ETC. And when you use a Antidote or Full heal it just turns into a different element.

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
there is also a error with nidoqueens sprite and some of the sprites looks messed up aka deoyxs and excadrill and also the icon sprites are messy

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Hey!! At last......Complete 721 rombase...

Cool hard work man....

Downloadin' Now

Enjoy and please report the bugs that you find

one issue which i find big from turtwig to volcanion all the cries is bulbasaur plz fix

Yes bro, Im not planning right now to put the crys, I always play without audio so for me is not important, I know a lot of people liker the sounds, so maybe in the future I put them all

Try using gen 3 hacking tools edit the ini then use it to fix all the typings i tried it and it worked :).
Im not an expert on tools, can you tell me one please?

We also need the INI for PGE for this base
It is not a priority right now, if you can work on that I add to the patch and give you the credits of course

I can help with the mega evos.
Do you mean, with the evolution method?

Hi o/

First thanks for this romhack. I'm a huge fan of Fire Red and this way i can discover the others gens in the way i love pokemon. I just have a little question. With mega etc coming, I'd like to know if it's possible to use the Jotho map add-on from here :
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=363162

in order to have Kanto + Jotho + Sevii Island for the wild pokémon (not really looking to do scripts etc in Jotho, just the wild pokemon)

Thanks O/
Im going to try with that, but right now is not a priority

It's still a bit glitch other than that, nice job

For me the bugs where:

When ever I sent out a mon, it began to rain (Not sure if It was like this before i edited some of the mons)

G3HS Didn't show evolutions, I haven't got to the point to where my pokemon evolved, but everything past I believe beedrill had no evolutons set up.

I'm glad that a 721 patch is finally released, So I'm not gonna complain. Just reporting some bugs.

EDIT: I've also found that sometimes after a battle, you get a random status element on your pokemon, So far i've seen poison and sleep only. (Re-edit): I have also found that these status elements are stackable, Such as Sleep and poison, paralysis and poison. ETC. And when you use a Antidote or Full heal it just turns into a different element.

Yeah I already realized that glitches, and I really dont know why it is happenning, but im trying to figured out the solution for that

there is also a error with nidoqueens sprite and some of the sprites looks messed up aka deoyxs and excadrill and also the icon sprites are messy

Im goning to check that, and thanks for telling me this

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
No the offset of the mega evolution code has to start at 800000 if there's other stuff there u can try to move it though I don't know how to do that I can insert the mega evolution code for u if u want I already all the stuff set up for mega evolution to work

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
No the offset of the mega evolution code has to start at 800000 if there's other stuff there u can try to move it though I don't know how to do that I can insert the mega evolution code for u if u want I already all the stuff set up for mega evolution to work

I dont know how to move the things to a different offset, but if you achieve to put the megaevolve in the patch,yo can try it, I need all the possible help, but let me know if you have any progress on this

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
I dont, I search with Free Space Finder and this was the fist space that I could find 64 bytes "8C18D6"

Open the ROM in a hex editor and go to the offset 0x800000. If there's a bunch of FF's there, then I can help you install mega evolution into your ROM.
Go to this link if you don't have a hex editor:
hexed.it
EDIT: Never mind, I just checked, and there are bytes at 0x800000.
Sorry to say, but I can't add mega to your ROM...however, if you'd like I can send you a ROM with working mega evolution that has no expanded Pokemon...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Open the ROM in a hex editor and go to the offset 0x800000. If there's a bunch of FF's there, then I can help you install mega evolution into your ROM.
Go to this link if you don't have a hex editor:
hexed.it
EDIT: Never mind, I just checked, and there are bytes at 0x800000.
Sorry to say, but I can't add mega to your ROM...however, if you'd like I can send you a ROM with working mega evolution that has no expanded Pokemon...

Well, thts a shame, but anyway, send me the room, may be I can figured out how to make it work in the patch someway...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Well people, now the bug with the types is fixed, now I can work in the megaevolves and the battle bugs, so yo can now download the V1.02 of the patch!
MySpQSO.png

Cheers!

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
Years
Nice work! Everything's all evened out!

Except for all of the sprites. For example, Caterpie's front sprite can't be properly seen in Advanced Sprite or G3HS. A few others, such as Raticate, retain their vanilla FR sprites. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or did something break?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Nice work! Everything's all evened out!

Except for all of the sprites. For example, Caterpie's front sprite can't be properly seen in Advanced Sprite or G3HS. A few others, such as Raticate, retain their vanilla FR sprites. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or did something break?

No you are not. But today in the update, im going to fix that, actually the sprites bugs are with caterpie, nidoqueen, spearow, raticate and duskull, but right now is ok, tonight Im going to upload the fixed ips

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
also excadrill and deoyxs dont forget them

Back