• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

creepiest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Its Halloween ! To tie in with the festive ocassion, its time for the ever so cliched, ' The Creepiest pokemon!'
Throughout the years, pokemon has produced several pokemon of different shapes and sizes. This thread is for those that freaked you out or sent chills down your spine.
1: Banette( anything involving ghostly puppets is *shudder*)
2: Jynx (nuff said)

Years
I can see Parasect, and Hypno being overused because of the creepy pastas of them that seem to be growing fame 'round these parts, but i'm going going to say Mismagius, i mean it's a ghost, witch, and animal-like creature packed in to one, how can that not be creepy, plus i used it in my recent creepy pasta. Oh, and i'm going to agree with you on banette, once in emerald i was in the rayquaza tower and was trying to catch one, one of them used curse but i killed it, and i caught the next bannette but when i did my game froze I SWEARZ IT CURSED MA GAME

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
354.png
477.png

These to get to me, dunno why. :\
I don't find any other ghost pokemon creepy, escpecially gengar or spritomb not to mention mismagius. :3

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
Its Halloween ! To tie in with the festive ocassion, its time for the ever so cliched, ' The Creepiest pokemon!'
Throughout the years, pokemon has produced several pokemon of different shapes and sizes. This thread is for those that freaked you out or sent chills down your spine.
1: Banette( anything involving ghostly puppets is *shudder*)

I agree with Banette. It also has a creepypasta that isn't that well known. But it's creepy because it was once a regular doll. And all it does is looking for the person who threw it away to kill him/her, pretty creepy when you ask me...^^
My secound choice is Drifloon, also because of a creepypasta that isn't well known. It tricks kids with its balloon-like looks and guides them to hell... Scary, isn't it?^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Drifblim....that thing's just weird...the only time I haven't found it creepy is Fantina's Drifblim in Pokemon Special/Adventures, but that's because it's kinda friendly....

Baneete is kinda scary, yeah. The ones with weird mouths are always the creepiest.

Haunter...it's cry is weird, and the way it's hands are separate....that's just terrifying.
To a lesser extent, Gastly also, just because it's a superpowered head that you can go through (but will die if you do).

Gengar's fine, because it looks more animal-like, I guess

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I'll be the first to say something other than ghost-type
SNORLAX! I love him but he creeps me out. A fat ball that can roll over and crush you, hoiw can that not be creepy.

.Jessie

wrong in all the right ways
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2010
Spinirak. It'd be a weird one to run into.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
Years
Probably Hypno or Haunter. Hypno because he's just creepy and Haunter because he is so original and a classic Ghost Pokemon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
569Dasutodasu_Dream.png

Never has there been anything more simultaneously creepy and adorable at the same time. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i luv ghosts tho omg :( but if i wuz a mod i wud mov dis 2 pokgmeon genral so yeah........cuz dats wehr it gos cuz its not rly abut da gaems

dis is da crepyiesyt!!!!

563Desukaan.png

;;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I'd say that Jynx is the most creepy Pokemon I've ever encountered. If one of them came towards me.....

Most of the Ghost-type Pokemons do not creep me out. I see Haunter as a mischievous pranksters and Driftloon looks like a cute plushie that I just want to hug.

However, I have an exception to few: Desukaan.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Blissey...That pokemon creeps me out. Like how can it be always happy! Where do the other emotions go!! I bet it eats it for breakfest, lunch, dinner, dessert, and midnight snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back