• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece Mafia: Strawhats' Return (D7)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

One Piece Mafia​

co-GMed by Home and Desinishon

GAME OVER​

With the loss of his co-admirals, Fujitora didn't go after the remaning Strawhats. He couldn't deal with a former Shichibukai, a current Shichibukai, a Yonko, and Strawhat himself alone. He recalled his troops and went back to Marine HQ.

purplecicada is lynched. He was Fujitora​

gimmepie, Johnny, and L'Belle as Town wins!
Abby as Shank wins!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

jombii

Years
Watch out for the next One Piece Mafia Installment!

Abby gets MVP points for winning as Shanks despite minimal effort

jombii

Years
Some interesting thing that happened.

I thought the Doctor only healed mafkills. HyperMorian actually got to Abby during Day 1 where Abby vigkilled the bomb. If I had thought that Doctor also heals that, Abby would have survived.

Gimmepie was targeted by: Law, Fujitora, and Franky during d1. Since then, gimmepie was been pretty much invincible since he has a vest and a Bulletproof role.

Alakazam17 got a scum report on NightKrow since D1. It's sad that he didn't claim during the day he was lynched. He was also tied with NightKrow for the vote.

EvilChameleon could have won the game if there was no condition in his role that he needed to be alive at the end of the game to win since he chose Johnny during the beginning. This is also weird since he voted for Johnny D1, idek. He also gave a gun to gimme during N2 but was distracted.

During the night where Ishi died was also the night Sir Dolan got replaced by Aaron. He has been switching back and forth whether to clean or not. Had they not clean, the janitor could have been a game-changer during the end-phase.

Kitty/Abby was already a sure win. If they chose to not disrupt the actions during n4, mafia could have won easy.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Ha, this close from my worst performance turning into my best.

Sparkin

Abby's lucky I wasn't last maf. I would definitely stop Shanks win

Gg btw, I hope there's more in the future

Last edited:

jombii

Years
Nice. Well played everyone.

Don't forget the points, Home.

already gave it in the leaderboard.

Abby, Alakazam17, Ash, Bardothren, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Paranoia_, Ras!, HyperMorian, jdthebud, gimmepie, Johnny, L'Belle- 40 points for team win.
Kitty- 40 points for team win.
Paranoia_, Bardothren- 10 points for dying N0
Desinishon, Home- 30 points for GMing a game
Kiyotaka Ishimaru- 30 points for MVP (Oracle was perfectly used as it revealed a mafia and wasted a janitor clean. Also, mafia started breaking down after his reveal)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Good job town to close it out, if only thanks to Kitty using her NA on Night 4. TBH if I was GM I would have ended the game after the mislynch of HyperMorian and not allowed a third party to be a possible kingmaker, it would have been "possible MYLO" scenario that day. But that's just my opinion, it's up to each GM how they want to handle those scenarios.

Also, mafia screwed up a bit by shooting GP instead of Johnny on Night 5, though I don't think it would have mattered in the end since it would have just been possible MYLO instead of possible LYLO.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Lol, that was accidental. I panicked and was gonna silence gp, but I said to kill him instead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back