• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gen VII Cries

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 7, 2019
You've ripped them the same way I did xD. Well I didn't use OBS I straight up used Audacity

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Thank you for posting this.

I was actually waiting for a YouTube video of Gen 7 Pokémon cries, but didn't find a decent quality one. I decided to make one myself using your files. I gave you credit in the description! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Little update: Added zygarde 10% and 100%, fixed Lunala cry
The download link was updated in the main post!

MASLANKA good job, i've ripped and posted them by myself for the same reason

BlackOutG5 i've found that option after uploaded the zip file :v

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
This is fantastic. Thanks.

Pikachu's cry was also updated. Would you mind including that, too?

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
Pikachu's cry was updated in Gen VI. Was it updated again in Gen VII?
Yep. In X and Y, the cry was "Pika pika!" upon entering battle. In Sun and Moon it's now "Pika!" in a very different tone.

I am inclined to believe the cry is also different when checking the summary from the menus, but I'll have to double check that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Fixed Xurkitree's cry and Guzzlord's cry, i've just found thoses glitches now, sorry for inconvenience :v

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Thanks for doing this! I'll be able to use these with the models I'd found! (I made a thread about that if you want the models).

Years
You are definitely being credited my dude, i'll put you in the list of credits, so when you beat my game, get ready to see your name there.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Ultra sun and moon cries is stereo :c
I cannot import using Cry editor 1.4...

Well, try to use Audacity of something other program? I have all of them in .wav and .ogg formats. If you want, just DM me.

Back