• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] SM 83 Discussion

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
July 26th: Ash Becomes Tiny​

Faba has come to the Pok?mon School as a special teacher?! It appears he has prepared a machine that can turn anything small no matter how big it is in order to teach everyone how awesome science is, but... the machine runs out of control?! Ash, Lillie, and Sophocles end up becoming tiny?! Not only that, but trouble occurs and the group ends up outside the school. It's time for tiny Ashand his tiny friends' big adventure! How will it turn out?!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
Faba meets Rick Moranis in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids". Please kill me now...

Me, I'm looking forward to it since it's been a while since we had an episode that was mainly Ash and Lillie focused. And Sophocles is a welcome addition to since we haven't seen that trio yet.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
As far as im concerned, Sophacles is a character that they could remove and it'd change absolutely nothing about the show(he's that irrelevant). In any case, I'll suck it up and watch.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
As far as im concerned, Sophacles is a character that they could remove and it'd change absolutely nothing about the show(he's that irrelevant). In any case, I'll suck it up and watch.

The same could be said about every character, man. You didn't figure this out 20 years ago?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019

Sophocles at least stands out more than Mallow does

Mallow is the epitome of irrelevant

Back