• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] This Week in Gaming: September (Week 1)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

SEPTEMBER 1ST - 8TH 2018

Hey guys! I will be compiling upcoming releases every week, feel free to chat in this thread about any upcoming games you see here that you are looking forward to, or if you want more in-depth discussion about any of these games in particular, create a thread about it!

If I missed anything (and I'm sure I will), please let me know and I will add 'em to the list.

UPCOMING NEW RELEASES

Genesis: Alpha One (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 4

Claws of Furry (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – September 4

Planet Alpha (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – September 4

Super Street: The Game (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 4

Ninjin: Clash of Carrots (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – September 4

Moonfall Ultimate (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – September 4

The Inner Friend (PC) – September 6

Another Sight (PC) – September 6

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy (PS4, Switch) – September 7

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) – September 7

NBA Live 19 (PS4, Xbox One) – September 7

Immortal: Unchained (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 7

UPCOMING PORTS/RE-RELEASES

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 1.0 launch (Xbox One) – September 4

Operation Warcade (PS VR) – September 4

Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PC, PS4) – September 4

Gone Home (Switch) – September 6

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars (PC, PS4, PS VR, Steam VR) – September 6

UPCOMING EXPANSIONS/DLCS

Destiny 2: Forsaken (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 4

Destiny 2: Forsaken – Legendary Collection (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 4

LEAVING EARLY ACCESS

Elea (PC, Xbox One) – September 6

POSSIBLE SEPTEMBER RELEASES

Dying Light: Bad Blood – Steam Early Access (PC)

Speed Brawl (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

Battlerite Royale – Steam Early Access (PC)

Last edited:

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
Though this idea's scope seems to be localized to a weekly basis, are you exploring releases beyond a week (in this case, this week of 01 Sep - 08 Sep)? In particular, I am referring to your reference to Undertale's release on the 15th. Not that this is a criticism, just more of an observation.

If you going beyond the scope of a week, Valkyria Chronicles 4 should get an honorable mention for 27 September release. Not to mention there's allegedly a 25% discount for the Valkyria Chronicles 1 port released month via Switch eShop if you purchase VC4 before then.

If not then ignore the above post. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Though this idea's scope seems to be localized to a weekly basis, are you exploring releases beyond a week (in this case, this week of 01 Sep - 08 Sep)? In particular, I am referring to your reference to Undertale's release on the 15th. Not that this is a criticism, just more of an observation.

If you going beyond the scope of a week, Valkyria Chronicles 4 should get an honorable mention for 27 September release. Not to mention there's allegedly a 25% discount for the Valkyria Chronicles 1 port released month via Switch eShop if you purchase VC4 before then.

If not then ignore the above post. :P
Oh, you're right! I actually just made a note with all September releases in one file and I figured I'd copy/paste the relevant titles from it each week, must have accidentally went over by one for that section and not noticed. Fixed now!

Back