• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quest of the Four Heroes

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
An old thread of mine, but I think it'd be cool to see a new variety of answers! Now then, if you had the power to assemble an elite squad of video game characters to fight alongside you against unbeatable odds, which four would you choose?

You can pick any characters from any game series you want for any reason! Assume these four are part of a team, and maybe you can think about how they can assist each other in battle, or how they would function in battle.

For example, these would be my four:

1) Luna Noa from Lunar: Silver Star Story

ss-079.jpg

She would be the main healer of the group. She's stubborn and can be prone of scalding others for wrongdoing, but she's also kind and motherly. I think that would make her endearing! Her support comes in the form of songs; in which these songs would provide healing for general HP, healing status conditions, or providing nice boosts for the party. She can even lure enemies to sleep, or force monsters to run in needed.

2) Terra Branford from Final Fantasy 6

tumblr_lg4ugrGZKW1qepugpo1_500.gif

Terra would be the main Magic Damage dealer. She's quiet, and a little bit sociably awkward, but is also kind yet courageous and determined. Usually in RPG boss fights, I find that Magic is the most useful way on dealing damage, so I'd most likely rely on Terra on dealing the most damage in those situations. Her "Trance" ability allows her to deal even more magic damage, having 'Ultima', probably one the most damaging magic moves in Final Fantasy. She also has the power to use 'White Magic' moves like Cure to heal HP, and 'Antidote' to heal Poison, as well as the power to summon Espers (or just the usual monsters you can summon from the final fantasy games) like Shiva or Efreet.

3) Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars

22w0d.jpg

Annnd Sakura would be one of the main Physical Damage Dealer, and can also serve as a tank, thanks to her Kobu (gundam like thing). Prone on getting jealous, clumsy and flustered, she also has a strong sense of justie and responsibility. Her main attacks are from sword-based spiritual energy attacks, so she attacks up close, with Luna and Terra providing support.

4) Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

29_shulk.jpg

Shulk is the other half of the main Physical Damage Dealers, although, he'd be more of a Glass Cannon. He is determined, organized, strong-hearted, smart, kind, and quick to the bone. His techniques would encourage him to move around the target, like Slit Edge would reduce a Target's Defense if it's been hit on the side, and Back Slash deals more damage if the target has been hit on the back. His Monado allows him to perform Monado Arts, like Monado Speed to boost evasion of an ally, Monado Shield to protect them from an attack, and Monado Buster to deal damage. The only downside is that the Monado won't be able to hurt other humans until it "evolves" per-se.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Since my mind has clearly been stuck on Detroit lately, Connor, the android sent by CyerLife will definitely be a part of my team. He's got some pretty badass moves, I guess he would be the physical damage dealer here.

Gotta throw in my boy Zack Fair always, he's a bit of everything if he needs to be, with materia and also physical damage.

I can't really think of any good healers I'd want on my team (aside from Zack's girlfriend, but for the same of keeping things varied let's not :p) - Tyrande Whisperwind? She's a priestess.

And just for fun, I'd choose Lulu from FFX as the main magic user because I think it's hilarious her weapons of choice are stuffed animals.

I don't actually know how effective they would be as a team, but I imagine the interactions would be kinda hilarious.

Back