• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Twilight: Road To Dreams

Would you like to get all of the starters eg.Totodile or one of each gen.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This is a pretty good hack, but there are certain aspects that give a negative feel.
I certainly think that this ROM Base is being overused, but it's your choice, I don't really care about graphics unless they have errors and glitches in them.

First of all, you should work on the sprites.

The hero and heroine's body parts are simply fusions of a variety of sprites, and the angles don't make sense.
The overworlds are actually pretty bad (especially the right frame of the hero), as their heads are too big, and there is no shading.

The maps are okay, but you should fill in some free space in them.

The only positive aspect to this hack I can see is the storyline.

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
Thks PkmTrainerDaslim and master mapper1 i will see about the trees, maybe i will change the pallets or the tiles. And btw i am finishing up with the forest and will soon start with the village and 3rd gym.

ok i have added in more screenshots and sorry for the late update....
About the beta, i will release it after beta testing....

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
This looks very nice. :)

The only things that need touching up are the OW sprites, the sprites, the back sprites, the front sprites, and the Giratina Origin form and Shieldon sprite.
Other than that, the scripts look very nice. :)

Good Luck~

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2008
Very very beautiful this Hack! the trainer is beautiful! but should improve OverWorld.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
@shine
thx alot
@wind
thx man
and yea i will try to improve on the OW and sprites.
and hmm i can see many of u want to get all the starters =,= (greedy people :p)
so how you want to get them ?

Script a different event to get the Starters from the Generations.

While the new Starters (Other Pokemon) will have another event.

Back