• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I Want Mew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Hey, would anybody with a copy of Emerald be willing to trade their specially-distributed Mew to me? If that Mystery Gift event allowed itself to be re-gifted without making users give up their copies of Mew, then it would be great if somebody could send me a copy of their event data via link cable instead, too. If anyone is willing to do either thing, then I would be quite excited to meet with that person at the removed. I really want to complete the Kanto PokéDex in FireRed, but that's currently kind of impossible to do without the little guy, right? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'll leave this open despite reports saying this should go in trades, because the trade section we have is only for wifi trades (ie 4th/5th gen). On the other hand, you're rather unlikely to find someone living in your local area with the game and that Pokemon and willing to trade with you via this.

So I'll break the news that in fact to complete the Pokedex event-only Pokemon like Mew aren't required to have completed it by the game's standards. I guess if you want every Pokemon ever in the game then yes, but to get the ingame certificate for completing the dex you don't need those Pokemon. I'm also not sure if the mystery gift can be regifted.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
haha. oh my god. this is one of the most random threads i have ever seen.
i truly hope you find your trade partner. i salute you.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Hey, would anybody with a copy of Emerald be willing to trade their specially-distributed Mew to me? If that Mystery Gift event allowed itself to be re-gifted without making users give up their copies of Mew, then it would be great if somebody could send me a copy of their event data via link cable instead, too. If anyone is willing to do either thing, then I would be quite excited to meet with that person at the Kokomo-Howard County Public Library's Main Branch on 220 N. Union St. in Kokomo, IN. I really want to complete the Kanto PokéDex in FireRed, but that's currently kind of impossible to do without the little guy, right? Thanks in advance!

I'll leave this open despite reports saying this should go in trades, because the trade section we have is only for wifi trades (ie 4th/5th gen).

…and that's why I didn't put it there.

On the other hand, you're rather unlikely to find someone living in your local area with the game and that Pokemon and willing to trade with you via this.

I understand that, but I really want Mew right now and I want to be able to keep it with me through migration, so let's just hope that somebody'll swing round my place and oblige me.

So I'll break the news that in fact to complete the Pokedex event-only Pokemon like Mew aren't required to have completed it by the game's standards. I guess if you want every Pokemon ever in the game then yes, but to get the ingame certificate for completing the dex you don't need those Pokemon. I'm also not sure if the mystery gift can be regifted.

i truly hope you find your trade partner. i salute you.

Why, thank you, kind sir!

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Ummmm…is anybody out there? I really want a Mew, people, so can I have some trade requests, please? Tell me what you want for it, and I'll see what I can do for you, okay?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Of course this thread came up while I was gone. ...Did you just give away your location? For safety purposes, I'm going to edit that out...whether you live close by there or not. I hope you understand.

I'm going to seem like the bad guy since an smod let this stay here, but I'm not gonna keep it here, I'm afraid. I'll have to lock this. :/ You're just going to have to find another way to get in touch with someone that can give you a Mew.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back