• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My 3year old wants to play!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'm all for it. I do want a recommendation of a hack game that my toddler can play. Not necessarily baby script but a more friendly one. My husband and I were planning to have him play Fire Red when he turns 10 though but he just really would want to play now.

:) Recommendation, let's go!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
Pokemon clover is a great game, especially for toddlers!

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
Reply above me is g o l d. And if he were serious, boy is he the most serious person in the entire world.

Anyways, I recommend Pokemon AshGray, if you don't want a ROM hack then I definitely recommend Pokemon Island. Heck, I even recommend Pokemon Red/Green/Blue/Yellow.

Reactions: FL
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
If you guys want him to play FireRed, check out the quality-of-life hack called Pokemon Throwback instead. Don't know how friendly you guys want it, but the rom hack brings back the word "Gambler" instead of "Gamer" and also mentions "Space Shuttle Columbia", which is simply mentioned as "Space Shuttle" in FireRed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Thank you! I guess he'll have to watch the cartoon first to kind of get excited for AshGray.

tkim, thanks! I have not heard of that one!

Not sure about clover :/

Back