• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] Streaming 5 days every week! (Pokémon + non-Pokémon, mostly RPGs)

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hey peeps. I haven't posted here in a while!

<<TaviTurnip (and Zygl)'s Twitch page!>>

Currently: Touhou Puppet Dance Performance randomizer! (Started April 06, 2021.)

SCHEDULE

unknown.png

WHAT WE PLAY

I'm currently solo streaming Mon/Wed/Thurs and going through my N64 and GameCube games. I've already completed games such as Super Mario 64 (first time getting 120 stars), Star Fox 64 (first time playing) and Paper Mario 64 (completely blind playthrough). I'm blind or mostly blind to the majority of the games I'll be playing, and that's something my faithful community appreciates a lot.

When Zygl and I stream together we nearly always focus on older Pokémon games (including hacks and randomizers) or other older RPGs. We used to race, but nowadays we tend to co-op LP instead, which has lightened the atmosphere a lot. If you want to see people really experience games together, this is a good place to do it.

WHAT I WANT OUT OF STREAMING

Truth be told I am kind of aggressively trying to expand my audience, and with covid and politics and all of that, 2021 has actually started out really deflating for most of us. I would really love to get to know more people and have more folks to chat with on a regular basis. And hey, we have a bunch of cute emotes for people who are into that <3 Please consider stopping on by if you're interested!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hey peeps! Today we're finally starting the Touhou Puppet Dance Performance randomizer (modified by us to be uhh, actually usable over the base version). It's not exactly a Pokémon game but if you're a fan of it and wanna hear two people nerd about good music for a few weeks, come have some fun and hang out! :D

<<TaviTurnip (and Zygl)'s Twitch page!>> 2PM EST (Starting 20 minutes from this post)

Back