• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Thanks for that.Is it possible to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon without getting pearl. I don't have it and have no wireless adapter yet.

I have no shiny's at the minute. I used to have some but then my sister restarted my game and got rid of them all.
Need the radar to help me get shiny's.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
LIST UPDATE!!!

dratini ponyta bagon porygon-z machop absol altaria manaphy nidoking buneary charmander totodile leafeon marill tyranitar mewtwo poliwrath milotic giratina croconaw arcanine turtwig elekid scyther sableye flygon ditto skorupi kecleon shellder snubbull teddiursa kingdra eevee squirtle golbat doduo luxray vulpix charizard chansey togepi tyrogue lapras croagunk swablu wurmple shuckle mew treecko geodude whismur duskull carvanha entei raikou suicune latias lugia deoxys rayquaza darkrai palkia azelf octillery shaymin oddish remoraid feraligatr latios mightyena alakazam medicham ninetales gengar girafarig aerodactyl nidoqueen zangoose starmie flareon primeape miltank mawile clefable ninjask ampharos politoed ho-oh pachirisu gyarados snover torterra rhyperior infernape snorunt(female) buizel beldum nincada slakoth swellow groudon and gardevoir...

all are shiny pokemon ive received from my friends in NY as well as myself!!! =)

CONGRATULATIONS u have a lot of shinies I only have a shiny nidoking but tell me how do u get the shiny starters

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
To get shiny starters you have to save in front of them and then you soft reset your game over and over again. In Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald there is also a chance the Pokemon you face will be a shiny as well.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
Thanks for that.Is it possible to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon without getting pearl. I don't have it and have no wireless adapter yet.

I have no shiny's at the minute. I used to have some but then my sister restarted my game and got rid of them all.

Yes it is possible u cant catch dalkia and palkia in the same game but a person shows u the image of the other pokemon to see all the 150 pokemon

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
you can also breed them and hatch eggs!!! just hope you have enough time patience and space for extra eggs in your pokemon box XD!!!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
yea....thats kinda why it takes forever to find shinies sometimes!!! many ppl get lucky finding shinies and hatching them as well... i guess you can say that its pretty much all up to chance

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
After, leaving high school, and acheiving some important goals in my life, and of course buying Diamond here in SPAIN... I'm back... AGAIN. I hope THIS time I'll be able to stay longer than the others...

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
sweet!!! welcome back aaryn!!! i was wondering if i can become part of your group?? my shiny pokemon thread is in my siggy and all my shinies are legit because i have received them from friends ive met personally... =)

Years
After, leaving high school, and acheiving some important goals in my life, and of course buying Diamond here in SPAIN... I'm back... AGAIN. I hope THIS time I'll be able to stay longer than the others...
Holy SH.. It's YOU!! Welcome back! ... Again ... o__o

I hope you have a great time with your D/P, and of course, find lots of shinies!

yes i can because i dont accept hacked pokemon...before i trade them i look up their exact info and everything before finishing off the trade and thats the truth =)
A clone or a well-built hack will still have the correct info. Considering you even so much as need to check the trainer memos to make sure they aren't hacked, they probably don't come from a trustworthy source. I suggest that you discount all the shinies you got over wi-fi, period, because the point will never be dropped.

I have three shinies I got over the GTS--a Starly, a Bonsly, and a Machop. All of them have seemingly valid Trainer Memos, but I still don't count them because there's always the huge chance that they may have been cloned op hacked, and it's my belief (and club policy) that it's more fair to the community to discount shinies that have the possibility of being illegit than to count the odd shiny that was given away by a complete stranger.

From what I can make of things, you have an acquaintance in NYC who keeps trading you shinies he found randomly. He could be getting these shinies anonymously off the internet, which we don't allow, and not telling you, maybe because he doesn't see it as worth mentioning. He could also be cloning them and offering you the clones--also something which we don't allow. Shinies found by these means don't count at the club, and that doesn't change just because they've been traded via a means we do allow. Think of the trading allowance as follows:

Traded shinies do count if the shiny in question would have counted for the person it was received from.

HI shiny hunters I am new in the pokecommunity I only have 1 shiny, a nidoking but I am trying to get a shiny torchic I have a question when u see the torchic picture in the bag it is shiny or u have to battle to see if it is

THANKS
Welcome to the club, and good luck on your Torchic hunt. As has been said, the little bubble of the Pokémon you see while checking the bag cannot be shiny, seeing as the Pokémon is only actually calculated once you pick it and begin the battle.

sweet!!! welcome back aaryn!!! i was wondering if i can become part of your group?? my shiny pokemon thread is in my siggy and all my shinies are legit because i have received them from friends ive met personally... =)
How very deceitful of you to re-request entry into the club, exploiting how Aaryn is out of the loop from just getting back on.

I worked my way up to 324 Aeros this afternoon (more than twice of what I had previously -.-), but eventually moved over to my secret shiny, who I'm currently at a 17-chain with. The patch is so small (hint) I can't really follow the 'edge rule,' but I don't even think that rule is true.

Edit: Apparently I didn't finish this post. o__o

The chain broke at 22 so now I'll go visit Rotom.

Last edited:

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007

OFFTOPIC!:
I dont think anyone's gunna answer this question...so i will :D You can see all the pokemon available in both games by battling every trainer in the game (and i mean EVERY single one because some have pearl exclusives and others have some you cant find in the wild and sometimes pokemon like drifloon who only one trainer has adn you may be on monday and cant wait till friday to get your pokeradar.)

On topic:
im working on rebeating the elite four to get my radar havent run into any shinies on the way though... Shiny Buneary evolved into shiny Lopunny will get pics of that when i can.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Anyone that has requested to join the club is in,SHINY METAL MARIO should have been in charge I suppose. I mean... he ahs been here all the time so I suppose he has been administrating membership.

I'll be telling you guys soon my first diamond/pearl shiny project.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
OMG. You have finally come back. My internet won't work on my PC but will still let me use my psp. Done 4 badges on diamond. I am hoping to get to 6 badges today. Have found no shiny's so far. Will start to look when i have gotten further into the game.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I defiantly think you should get one of them. I got the game yesterday and have played it near enough no stop since. The games are great.
Anyway. My Shiny Bagon hunt is on hold for now. I am to busy playing Diamond to look for it.

Back