• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
70. I really need to get a headset for xbox live when I can. And yes I know I barely posted at all today but I was pretty much too unmotivated to do much if anything at all for the day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
74. I can still hear other people's voices on xbl without the headset I need. If anyone does happen to insult me I block them in a heartbeat, saves me the trouble of a drawn out flamewar.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What...did I just watch.

I couldn't take stuff seriously since I started reading Rave. DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, SEE THE INVISIBLE. [ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH.]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It looks more like you're getting in preparation for tomorrow's movie o3o /though Wobbuffet isn't around yet ;;

Also I now has a 3DS :DDDD

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

To celebrate, here's all the things I learned how to do today.

Years

I said "screw it" and bought a 3DS for $140 and dat Zelda OoT for $40 at Best Buy. Cheapest one around (even in the US!) cuz It's BOXING DAY. :U

Still those high taxes brought it up to $201 lol.

I SUPPORTED DA CAPITALIST SYSTEM AND DA LOCAL CANADIAN ECONOMY. MUHAHAHAHA. (Indirectly the Chinese too hohoho)

That aside, I am now swamped with a crapton of things to do since I DLed the Penguindrum series and Evangelion. :L

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wanna watch Penguindrum. Someday, someday.

I got my 3DS and Rumble Blast for about $215, but my gift card brought it down to $190 o3o That does include tax, of course XD; /oh how I wish I could live in Delaware...

And I have to admit, I like how subtle the 3D is. Though I swear my heart nearly skips a beat every time a picked up Pokemon comes flying at me XD

But I love my Salamander <3 /what her 3DS's nickname is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back