• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

I regret most of my past behavior here lol.
Years
So is this ROM base still in development? I can't find anything in the thread about cancellation, a hiatus or anything else like that, but the 'Will not be updated' stuff in the OP gives off that kind of vibe. Can anyone confirm the current status of the project? It's really cool; it'd be a shame to hear it's not being updated anymore.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
I think you don't know what a ROM Base is lol.

????? What's that got anything I said?? I'm talking about this .gba rom that artificial red (and others) is working on, this .gba rom is designed to be used as a base for other hackers to make their own roms with their own stories.

lololololololol(I'm adding lols for no reason because apparently that's what people do nowadays.)

Blah

Free supporter
Years
????? What's that got anything I said?? I'm talking about this .gba rom that artificial red (and others) is working on, this .gba rom is designed to be used as a base for other hackers to make their own roms with their own stories.

lololololololol(I'm adding lols for no reason because apparently that's what people do nowadays.)
Congratulations on learning what a ROM base is, because you didn't know before:
lOplAJ3.png

Years
Does someone have a .ini for G3T?

PGE is glitched(all moves are blank and Pound is /x), but I can't find a .ini for G3T..

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Hi everyone! Amazing rom base, is there any program to change the pokemon that the professor shows to you at the beginning of the game compatible with this patch? i couldn't find anything. I'm italian so forgive me for the english x)

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Hi everyone! Amazing rom base, is there any program to change the pokemon that the professor shows to you at the beginning of the game compatible with this patch? i couldn't find anything. I'm italian so forgive me for the english x)

No matter which tool you use, you are allowed to choose pokemon shown at the beginning from the 256 early pokemon slots only!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Thanks for the reply! My problem is that i can't even change the 256 pokemon of the original game, if i use A-Starter it doesn't work with this patch, so have you got a different program to recommend me?

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Thanks for the reply! My problem is that i can't even change the 256 pokemon of the original game, if i use A-Starter it doesn't work with this patch, so have you got a different program to recommend me?

Well i have never tried any other tool,
But if you feel so then I can add this feature in my tool in the upcoming realease(update)
Have a look at my tool from my signature ;)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
I've already downloaded your tool the other day and it's amazing! fast and really well made to set up fast a new rom hack! if you're able to add the feature to modify the pokemon of the professor at the beginning of the game as well it would be great, i can only modify the starters. And of course i'll credit you in my game! Looking forward to it! :D

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
I've already downloaded your tool the other day and it's amazing! fast and really well made to set up fast a new rom hack! if you're able to add the feature to modify the pokemon of the professor at the beginning of the game as well it would be great, i can only modify the starters. And of course i'll credit you in my game! Looking forward to it! :D

I am currently so so so many features to the tool that I cant list all them here,
And also yes... i will add the feature of changing the pokemon in intro with professor... as its only the task of selectring proper index in proper tables.... It will be available in next update of my tool ;)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Congratulations on learning what a ROM base is, because you didn't know before:
lOplAJ3.png

I was talking about gen 4-6 pokemon being in the rom, it was implied that they weren't added in the ROM but they were infact added you just had to use advanced map to locate them. Shenron didn't really give Nofumasa a reply about how to find the gen 4-6 pokemon just that they were not available in the game. That could've misleaded people who had the same query and wanted to know how to get the gen 4-6 pokemon. Not everyone really understands ROM hacking, lots of people here aren't hackers or know very little on the subject. When answering to queries or problems proper details should be given or there's really no point answering.

There's no need to talk about this anymore this forum is for this Rom-hack base, if you wanna talk more about it just pm me 'kay.
Have a nice day :)

Years
Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2017
Has someone all the .inis needed for this base? Please I need them to work with the base.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2017
Hi! I just patched the game and I wondering where I could find these specific pokemon early in the game:
Tyrunt
Darumaka
Riolu
Turtwig
Mareep
Horsea

Anthroyd

Professor
Years
Not sure if others have been having problems with this patch, but a few things I've noticed after trying it out:

* Game will randomly black screen on menu open sometimes
* Some pokemon are utterly broken, such as Bulbasaur evolving at lv 6 and Luxray knowing Sacred Fire at lv 3
* Movesets do not display properly in tools even after properly replacing the .ini

Just a few things. I dunno. Seems extremely unstable to me, but maybe y'all have had different experiences with the patch.

Years
Not sure if others have been having problems with this patch, but a few things I've noticed after trying it out:

* Game will randomly black screen on menu open sometimes
* Some pokemon are utterly broken, such as Bulbasaur evolving at lv 6 and Luxray knowing Sacred Fire at lv 3
* Movesets do not display properly in tools even after properly replacing the .ini

Just a few things. I dunno. Seems extremely unstable to me, but maybe y'all have had different experiences with the patch.

It is broken as hell, I advise not using it

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 11, 2022
I have a problem when I want to insert a cover page with NLZ-GBA in the base the program stops responding I have tried it with different rom and it does not happen that alparecer is the base someone knows what happens
Thank you

Years
It is broken as hell, I advise not using it

Hey Dizzy! Can you please recommend me a good, stable and plenty-of-content ROM base to use?
I'm starting in ROM hacking and I need a ROM to put all my work (Sprites, mostly). I was planning to use Artificial Red but, as you said, it seems pretty unstable :/
Your help will be much aprecciated :)

Years
Hey Dizzy! Can you please recommend me a good, stable and plenty-of-content ROM base to use?
I'm starting in ROM hacking and I need a ROM to put all my work (Sprites, mostly). I was planning to use Artificial Red but, as you said, it seems pretty unstable :/
Your help will be much aprecciated :)

Anything other than pokemon gaia(though even it has its problems) seems broken to me.

Back