• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
Hello i have interesting of this PCNYb Kingdra and Staryu legit
i can offer for this Mew HRB2010 legit and not cloned

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
So sorry for not coming by yesterday to grab the Celebi. My internet was freaking out and I wasn't able to connect. If you still have it would you have any time to get that to me?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC, call me Isaac. Also, thank you so much for your time and effort. We all really appreciate it!
I'll try to remember that!!
Could i get the shiny dragonair in box 5 for the next giveaway on Sunday
Sorry, you'll have to get in on the give away next SZunday!! :)
Can you please come back and post that on Sunday because there are a lot of people that post here and RNC might forget about your post.
Thanks Aaron, I thought all of my helpers were gone!!

Hello i have interesting of this PCNYb Kingdra and Staryu legit
i can offer for this Mew HRB2010 legit and not cloned
I have a coulpe, what's it's nature please??

Are regular freebie trades back open again? :D
Yes that is back open now!!

So sorry for not coming by yesterday to grab the Celebi. My internet was freaking out and I wasn't able to connect. If you still have it would you have any time to get that to me?
Yes I still have it, I can trade you now if you like??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I put closed on the free section, I have them all in a couple of days if you want to, wait, just let me get to the next town so that I can trade and I can get you those, let me go find a code!! I'm so forgetful!! :laugh:

Tell me what the # to those are please??

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
24. Thunderbolt
35. Flamethrower
71. Stone Edge
86. Grass Knot

Super power isn't a TM so instead Grass Knot, and ofc I can wait, thanks in advance :D!

Back