• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Pokemon?

THIS! IS! SPARTA!!!!!

Sorry, it had to be done. And Science is what's going to win Tyler's contest in Hydroxylapatite! So there!

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Nido, I just knew you were going to do that. :D

One last thing, has it been decided that the Grass-type gym will be in Lake Lure/ Chimney Rock, NC, and that the Bug-type gym will be in Naples, Florida? Just wondering.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Sweet! More gyms... I'll see what I can help to come up with other locations, but I believe we need SOMETHING in Tupelo, MS or New Orleans, LA. Both of those cities are major cities.

Also, I only got ten minutes left on here. DO WORK BOYS!

Last edited:

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Darn, Nido beat me to the punch...

This is blasphemy! madness! madness? SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!

Anywhat, I'm getting landline internet Wednesday - no more using my Wii to post ^w^!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Okayz, I'm back on, and I'll be here for a while today.

EDIT: IDEAS FOR GYMS! Psychic-type for New Orleans, LA, and Dark-type for Las Vegas, NV!

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Las Vegas already has a fighting type Gym but a Psychic type Gym in New Orleans is a good idea. Also I'm sorry about logging off like that, I'm having a fight with my mother.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
One more thing... How about we have the Dark-type gym in St. Louis, Missouri? St. Louis is usually listed as one of the most crime-infested cities. It is also a city that has heavy ties to the mafia.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
*sigh* My DSiXL's top screen broke today. I'm stuck with the Wii, now. I'll probably be on less until Wednesday.

EDIT: I have an idea for determining a Pokemon's information - perhaps Sony or Microsoft or something could produce a newly developed Pocket Scanner which will determine a Pokemon's statistical information and moveset!

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
*sigh* My DSiXL's top screen broke today. I'm stuck with the Wii, now. I'll probably be on less until Wednesday.

EDIT: I have an idea for determining a Pokemon's information - perhaps Sony or Microsoft or something could produce a newly developed Pocket Scanner which will determine a Pokemon's statistical information and moveset!

Well, the Pokedex does that but it is a good idea for the Pokedex to be made by Microsoft or Sony.

Back