• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2009
Wow? People really can't find the Treecko girl? I thought it was most bloody obvious thing ever.
Ha! I feel like telling you guys where it is but I won't! Muaha! I hate the fact that Grovyle doesn't learn Leaf Blade as early in this game, though v.v;
I can't wait till you can buy Charmander from the Game Corner. Then I'll have my favorite of the three starters of each type <3

Years
yup me too CHarmander totodile and treecko but nobody want to tell me where that girl is :P i rlly cant find her XD give me a hintPlease

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
k crossel heres a hint u might notice that certain trees look a tad bit different

Years
well i found it already and i am i wont tell anyone u nless tey can find out what my favorite pokemon team is then i tell them where treecko can be found kinda a sneaky way to hide that girl like that XD

rithwik

Modern story maker
Years
hi,i am new here.when i read about ur game and u,i immedeatly read about ur game.it was amazing.(according to the pictures)but when i downloaded it,i couldnt play it,(sorry if i asked the same question,because i cant find this question any where)it give an error about some image.can u help me,please!!!!!!!!!!!

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
man zel, i kinda feel bad!

the vids i put on youtube on your hack, ppl mistakingly think i made it, even though i credit you at teh end of EVERY vid!

so i put on every info on the vids that i did not make it, i hope ppl will finally get it!

ANYWAYS GREAT JOB!!!!!

im going to make more vids after i get a usb flash drive so i can make vids on my other comp, the comp im using now sux! lol

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Man zel, Shiny Gold's getting better and better. This is truly a hack that will go down in history. I'll still be playing this even when D/P comes out in English! Amazing job and wonderful scripting you're doing zel.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
well i have a psp which if i can downgrade to 0.5 and use devhook i will be using the GBA emulator to play this

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
in the original gold u got it near pewter city when u went to kanto so i guess he'll do that in this hack too

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
ok zel, i found 2 more glitches for you

1-when you enter vilot city gym, you see carlos... well, if you don't go foward, but left of right he still moves down like he was going to talk to you if you moved up.

2-and when you walk up to him, after the battle he walks through you to the exit.

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Dont know if this was already said once,but when you enter Ilex Forest,the shrubs seems to be gone until you step on them,once you move they dissappear again.

-Edit-

Cannot remember the exact order that i talked to the Farfetch'd in Ilex,but soon it walked staright into the trees and headed right dissapperaing.

--Edit--
Another one would be when you meet with Silver in the tower,after he talks to you he, he tries to exit but he stops on your character and underlaps the hero,he then talks again saying the same thing.After that you can still move around but you can also talk to him making him say what he previously said over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back