Seventh Generation Alola, trainers! Come discuss the latest generation in the Pokémon series with us! This includes Sun & Moon as well as Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 20th, 2018 (1:09 PM). Edited August 20th, 2018 by Dusk Mane Koopa.
"Are you SCARED"?

Story time!
    Well, I caught Delibird in a Great Ball (apparently poisoning didn't work, but paralysis did). I also managed to evolve my Abra, Keanu, into a Kadabra for Hala's trial. But I wanted to evolve it even further, into an Alakazam-- at level 16, no less. The sensible thing would be to ask a friend or close colleague to trade.
    I did not do the sensible thing.
    I went to Festival Plaza and traded with a random stranger on the Internet named Chepe97. Once I had given him Keanu and taken a Pinsir in return, I offered to trade the Pinsir back to him. But he said he would like to see my other Pokmon. I insisted he take Pinsir back, but he canceled the trade and did not return.
    I just lost my newly-evolved Alakazam forever-- and he's probably gone and traded it back away again. Right now, the best thing I can do is catch another Abra and take the sensible route-- but it won't be quite the same, and the worst thing is that it's my fault. Hala, I'll have to hold off on you. And Chepe97-- whoever you are, I'll have my revenge.

Edit: Currently grinding another Abra. I have faith in this one-- she's Timid, while the other was Bashful.
    Double edit: Pursuit is really annoying.
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old August 20th, 2018 (1:58 PM). Edited August 20th, 2018 by Calzone407.
    Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Nature: Jolly
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by W.T. Koopa View Post
      Story time!
      Well, I caught Delibird in a Great Ball (apparently poisoning didn't work, but paralysis did). I also managed to evolve my Abra, Keanu, into a Kadabra for Hala's trial. But I wanted to evolve it even further, into an Alakazam-- at level 16, no less. The sensible thing would be to ask a friend or close colleague to trade.
      I did not do the sensible thing.
      I went to Festival Plaza and traded with a random stranger on the Internet named Chepe97. Once I had given him Keanu and taken a Pinsir in return, I offered to trade the Pinsir back to him. But he said he would like to see my other Pokmon. I insisted he take Pinsir back, but he canceled the trade and did not return.
      I just lost my newly-evolved Alakazam forever-- and he's probably gone and traded it back away again. Right now, the best thing I can do is catch another Abra and take the sensible route-- but it won't be quite the same, and the worst thing is that it's my fault. Hala, I'll have to hold off on you. And Chepe97-- whoever you are, I'll have my revenge.

Edit: Currently grinding another Abra. I have faith in this one-- she's Timid, while the other was Bashful.
      Double edit: Pursuit is really annoying.
      Whenever you need to evolve it, i need to evolve one meself, we can trade them for evolution

Watch me on the tubes! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcvEBrEeprmwf-csVTLH-jw
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old August 20th, 2018 (3:31 PM).

Nature: Quirky
      Nice that you got a new Abra with a much better nature. Sorry to hear about your experience though, but when people say "I want to see other Pokemon" or something like that, it's a sign that they are just showing off.

Remember that our traders tend to be more trustworthy, so do consult TC if you need help with evolution.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
        #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old August 21st, 2018 (12:28 AM).
      To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Nature: Timid
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
      but when people say "I want to see other Pokemon" or something like that, it's a sign that they are just showing off.
      This has been a problem since last gen. Whenever you're online, people are just going to spam you trade requests, just for the express purpose of flexing their (most likely blatantly hacked) myths and shinies. It's probably so they can show that they're "better" and "cooler" than the person they're trading with while they probably laugh behind the screen at the poor player who got sucked into this trade. In the end, it's best to just decline rogue trades like this...honestly I hate it when people drag people into trades just to flex.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
      IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik
      My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes
        #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old August 21st, 2018 (5:31 AM).
      Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Nature: Jolly
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by HeroLinik View Post
        This has been a problem since last gen. Whenever you're online, people are just going to spam you trade requests, just for the express purpose of flexing their (most likely blatantly hacked) myths and shinies. It's probably so they can show that they're "better" and "cooler" than the person they're trading with while they probably laugh behind the screen at the poor player who got sucked into this trade. In the end, it's best to just decline rogue trades like this...honestly I hate it when people drag people into trades just to flex.
        You wouldn't believe how many times this has happened to me. Generally speaking i will decline their trade requests, unless I submit one they are it, and want to trade, I end communication because they took to long, and then the request to trade with me.

Watch me on the tubes! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcvEBrEeprmwf-csVTLH-jw
          #6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old August 24th, 2018 (1:27 PM).

Nature: Sassy
        This one of the reasons why I never use Festival Plaza especially with those who I don’t know.

Quick Reply