Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Ad Content

#926   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (1:01 PM).

where do i found lucky egg on route 101 and if its behind the fat man how do i get him to move?
      #927   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Week Ago (6:22 PM).

Where are all the apriplum growing locations?
        #928   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 1 Week Ago (11:25 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by next_order.

I'm at the Sylen City research lab on the teleport floor but I encounter a bug where I can't go down to the next floor. I keep getting stuck at both of the stairs down and the whole game freezes as I can't open the menu either.

Edit: Managed to get through by leaving the area and coming back.
          #929   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 1 Week Ago (10:15 AM).

last time i played i had just finished the fight with crowe. can anyone tell me where i have to go after that. i forgot lmao
            #930   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 1 Week Ago (1:12 PM).

This may have been already answered, if so I apologize. How do pokemon that normally evolve through trade evolve? For example Machoke, Kadabra,Haunter, Scyther with metal coat.
              #931   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 1 Week Ago (1:48 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by GenralDarumaka View Post
              where do i found lucky egg on route 101 and if its behind the fat man how do i get him to move?
              The man will move after you beat the 1st gym.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JirryRi View Post
              Where are all the apriplum growing locations?
              Talk to the old man beside the Apriplum planting spots in Asutra City, he'll tell you all of them.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NickGautier View Post
              last time i played i had just finished the fight with crowe. can anyone tell me where i have to go after that. i forgot lmao
              Your next destination is Krystolny Town, via Delta Overpass and Route 108.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Alucard3600 View Post
              This may have been already answered, if so I apologize. How do pokemon that normally evolve through trade evolve? For example Machoke, Kadabra,Haunter, Scyther with metal coat.
              Search the wiki for a specific Pokemon you're interested in: http://empyrean.getforge.io/

Level*Day means leveling up during the day (before 6 PM)

#932   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 1 Week Ago (10:41 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Jatunis.

Can someone remind me where the name rater is? Been flyin around for like 10 minutes, can't remember if they're actually in the game or not.

Never mind, I'm an idiot n forgot it was in the menu.
                  #933   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old 1 Week Ago (12:49 PM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Stochastic View Post
                  The man will move after you beat the 1st gym.
                  Which man? I didn't know you can get a lucky egg after the first gym.
                    #934   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old 1 Week Ago (2:56 PM).

Where to find Electirizer?
                      #935   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old 1 Week Ago (4:37 PM).

Helloo, i had a problem im just after finishing the 8th gym and while i was in like a zone of bicycles i rest my pokemon there and then i lost the next figth, now i cant move, my character just wont move, i tried everything, flying another place, restarting the game and i just cant move
                        #936   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old 1 Week Ago (6:45 PM).

Ok man, I do not have the big brain capacity to figure out that puzzle with some missing people in the new update. Could you help a brotha out on that one, because I have no clue where to begin all i got is that two of them are the age of 9 and that's it.
                          #937   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old 1 Week Ago (2:58 PM).

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by RJshock305 View Post
                          Ok man, I do not have the big brain capacity to figure out that puzzle with some missing people in the new update. Could you help a brotha out on that one, because I have no clue where to begin all i got is that two of them are the age of 9 and that's it.
                          Got a couple of pointers for you (and I've forgot most of the puzzle since it's some time I played, but the pointers should work anyway).

Open notepad or get a pen and paper and note down everything the kids say. Also, one of the kids has a gender neutral name, that one is a girl. It eventually comes down to a number of equation with the same number of variables.

You're also helped by the fact that the second oldest states that their age has two digits, meaning that the kid is at least 10.
                            #938   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old 1 Week Ago (12:29 AM).

Quote:
                            Thanks for the report! I think I fixed that now in v0.8.1

Yes, it's in B2. Make sure you're playing the newest version as it was added there later.

Great to hear that! (:
                            The TM is in the underground that's accessible from the Buckheim Club. If you haven't got there yet in the story, you will as part of the Sylen City storyline.

The one in the ice rink, I don't have a particular *guide* per se, you just have to time your movements with that NPC that's moving too.

Did that happen in the lift? That's strange, can you try going there again? This is the first time someone got frozen there.

A Fusion will help you a lot with that fight. Empoleon or Typhlosion especially. Other than that, you can disable her ability with Mummy (OM Komala has it, for example), or have a Pokemon with Rough Skin and/or Rocky Helmet, as this will take a decent chunk of health from her. I did beat her without any of these things however, so it's possible if you just level your mons up a bit (above 100).
                            Oops, sorry I used the stairs thats why so sorry. I got through though thanks to yt.
                              #939   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old 1 Week Ago (9:24 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by next_order.

Can someone rate my team since I heard the game does get quite difficult later on? Greeninja (Starter), Breloom (with spore), Charizard (caught while EV training), Tyranitar, Wisblind, Gardevoir.

Originally I had Excadrill instead of Wisblind for Fairy, Electric and Light coverage but I found out he didn't learn any good Steel moves by himself and Tyranitar learns Earthquake too, plus he's rather fragile for a Steel type so I replace him with Wispaur since Light resist Fairy and Wiseraph is pretty strong in addition to being able to fight Light type.

Now I'm thinking of replacing Gardevoir with Mawile since Mawile's Mega is pretty strong and there isn't much moves that can take advantage of Mega Gardevoir's Pixelate.

Also, I'm thinking of using the 2 Dream Candy I currently have on Greeninja (Protean) for extra coverage and Breloom (Technician) since Technician + Bullet Seed is a lot of damage. Can I have people's opinion on this idea?
                                #940   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old 6 Days Ago (12:55 PM).

Just wanted to ask if there's any future plans to add in

Destiny Bond, Shiny Charm, and other Power Items

No issue either way, just wondering
                                  #941   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old 5 Days Ago (2:55 PM).

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by jjbarrera99 View Post
                                  Helloo, i had a problem im just after finishing the 8th gym and while i was in like a zone of bicycles i rest my pokemon there and then i lost the next figth, now i cant move, my character just wont move, i tried everything, flying another place, restarting the game and i just cant move
                                  I'm not sure where you're stuck exactly :/ Can you post a screenshot?

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by poppertort View Post
                                  Just wanted to ask if there's any future plans to add in

Destiny Bond, Shiny Charm, and other Power Items

No issue either way, just wondering
                                  Destiny Bond as a move is obtainable in the game in the current version. Shiny Charm, I'll think about it, perhaps in v0.9. Other Power items, sure, there'll be a shop for that probably.

#942   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old 5 Days Ago (3:21 PM).

Quote:

Destiny Bond as a move is obtainable in the game in the current version. Shiny Charm, I'll think about it, perhaps in v0.9. Other Power items, sure, there'll be a shop for that probably.

Sorry, I meant the item "Destiny Knot" for breeding purposes
                                      #943   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old 5 Days Ago (1:38 AM). Edited 5 Days Ago by Nasatik.

Any plans to add a Swords dance TM? Also, the trainer tower is rough. Do we get a heal at any point in the tower?
                                        #944   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old 5 Days Ago (12:17 PM).

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by poppertort View Post
                                        Sorry, I meant the item "Destiny Knot" for breeding purposes
                                        Ah, okay. Yeah, sure, I can add it somewhere.

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Nasatik View Post
                                        Any plans to add a Swords dance TM? Also, the trainer tower is rough. Do we get a heal at any point in the tower?
                                        Swords Dance TM can be bought in Sylen City Mall, in the newest update ;)

There's no healing in the tower. Only the strongest can ascend :) Protip: Since you'll probably run out of PP fairly quickly, you should mine for Ethers in the Crystal Alcove. Besides that buy a bunch (99) of potions and revival herbs and you should be good.

#945   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old 2 Days Ago (8:58 PM).
                                        Shabootiquiqui Shabootiquiqui is online now

Where can I find a dawn stone? im currently at the 3rd gym trying to evolve ralts.
                                            #946   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old 2 Days Ago (9:47 PM). Edited 2 Days Ago by Robgatti.

Is there ANY way to change the controls?

I checked in the options in game and also the .ini.

Any help would be appreciated.

Would be really bummed if I can't, due to a issue with a Keyboard I cannot use the Right Arrow key = /
                                              #947   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old 2 Days Ago (1:17 PM). Edited 1 Day Ago by next_order.

For some reason whenever I used the bike now I turn invisible. Not sure what triggered it too since it was working before, I was at Mesmer Town when I decided to teleport back to Sylen City then I noticed the bug.

I also have a question regarding breeding, can the father pass his ability to the child or is it only limited to the mother?
                                                #948   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old 1 Day Ago (4:06 PM). Edited 1 Day Ago by bluelightstar.
                                              bluelightstar bluelightstar is offline

how do I evolve phantump
                                                  #949   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old 1 Day Ago (2:00 AM).
                                                Stochastic Stochastic is online now

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Shabootiquiqui View Post
                                                  Where can I find a dawn stone? im currently at the 3rd gym trying to evolve ralts.
                                                  After 4th gym, Sylen City, Willie's house

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Robgatti View Post
                                                  Is there ANY way to change the controls?

I checked in the options in game and also the .ini.

Any help would be appreciated.

Would be really bummed if I can't, due to a issue with a Keyboard I cannot use the Right Arrow key = /
                                                  If you press F1, you'll get a menu where you can change something. You won't be able to make custom bindings but play around and see what you can do.

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by next_order View Post
                                                  For some reason whenever I used the bike now I turn invisible. Not sure what triggered it too since it was working before, I was at Mesmer Town when I decided to teleport back to Sylen City then I noticed the bug.

I also have a question regarding breeding, can the father pass his ability to the child or is it only limited to the mother?
                                                  If you have Rocket Wings, go back to Mesmer Town, then go back to Sylen City. If you don't have Rocket Wings, go get them in Mesmer Town, they'll be very useful.

Regarding the ability passing, I'm not sure, but breeding should work the same as it was in Gen V (as this is what the engine I'm working with is based on).

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
                                                  how do I evolve phantump
                                                  lvl 35

#950   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old 1 Day Ago (2:14 AM). Edited 1 Day Ago by SpinSpinSpin.
                                                  SpinSpinSpin SpinSpinSpin is offline

Is there a place to find the amulet coin in this game? The auto-generated wiki has expired, so I can't check that for item locations if it had them.

I like the game so far. The music is very catchy in certain areas. It'd be cool if there was a list of downloadable songs, or at least the ability to listen to them on YT. How many are original, and how many are not? I'm not familiar with every pokemon generation.

Quick Reply