Seventh Generation Alola, trainers! Come discuss the latest generation in the Pokémon series with us! This includes Sun & Moon as well as Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old September 28th, 2018 (4:32 PM).

Hello, I'm starting a living dex and have some questions if anyone can answer them.

1. Is it better to play thru the game and then come back for any pokemon you missed, or is it better to catch everything in that area before you move on?

2. How do the totem stickers work? Do I collect 20 and get that totem, then 20 more to get the 40 one, or do I have to turn in 40 stickers to get the 40 one?

3. Is there a way to use more than one code from those legendary cards they give out at like GameStop? Just curious if it's possible to get two shiny poipole since he evolves.

Thanks!!
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old October 30th, 2018 (8:20 PM).
    in Wonderland

Nature: Timid
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Novadestin View Post
      1. Is it better to play thru the game and then come back for any pokemon you missed, or is it better to catch everything in that area before you move on?
      Personal choice. I like to catch as I go to avoid having to waltz through a less-accessible area more than once. It is up to you, though.

Quote:
      2. How do the totem stickers work? Do I collect 20 and get that totem, then 20 more to get the 40 one, or do I have to turn in 40 stickers to get the 40 one?
      Stickers are cumulative totals.

Quote:
      3. Is there a way to use more than one code from those legendary cards they give out at like GameStop? Just curious if it's possible to get two shiny poipole since he evolves
      One type of event code per game cartridge save. You will need a second game to use a second code.
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old October 31st, 2018 (2:21 PM).
      This is fine.

Nature: Jolly
      On 1 as well, it does also depend on if you actually want to complete the dex fully or not. Perfectly fine to just catch what you want and move on for good.

Quick Reply