Seventh Generation Alola, trainers! Come discuss the latest generation in the Pokémon series with us! This includes Sun & Moon as well as Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old September 28th, 2018 (4:32 PM).
Novadestin Novadestin is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 1
    Hello, I'm starting a living dex and have some questions if anyone can answer them.

    1. Is it better to play thru the game and then come back for any pokemon you missed, or is it better to catch everything in that area before you move on?

    2. How do the totem stickers work? Do I collect 20 and get that totem, then 20 more to get the 40 one, or do I have to turn in 40 stickers to get the 40 one?

    3. Is there a way to use more than one code from those legendary cards they give out at like GameStop? Just curious if it's possible to get two shiny poipole since he evolves.

    Thanks!!
    Reply With Quote
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old October 30th, 2018 (8:20 PM).
    Alyssandra's Avatar
    Alyssandra Alyssandra is offline
    in Wonderland
       
      Join Date: Oct 2018
      Location: Canada
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 67
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Novadestin View Post
      1. Is it better to play thru the game and then come back for any pokemon you missed, or is it better to catch everything in that area before you move on?
      Personal choice. I like to catch as I go to avoid having to waltz through a less-accessible area more than once. It is up to you, though.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Novadestin View Post
      2. How do the totem stickers work? Do I collect 20 and get that totem, then 20 more to get the 40 one, or do I have to turn in 40 stickers to get the 40 one?
      Stickers are cumulative totals.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Novadestin View Post
      3. Is there a way to use more than one code from those legendary cards they give out at like GameStop? Just curious if it's possible to get two shiny poipole since he evolves
      One type of event code per game cartridge save. You will need a second game to use a second code.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old October 31st, 2018 (2:21 PM).
      bobandbill's Avatar
      bobandbill bobandbill is offline
      This is fine.
       
      Join Date: Mar 2008
      Location: A cape
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 14,118
      On 1 as well, it does also depend on if you actually want to complete the dex fully or not. Perfectly fine to just catch what you want and move on for good.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
      Reply

      Quick Reply

      Join the conversation!

      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

      Create a PokéCommunity Account
      Ad Content
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:12 PM.