• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fayt's Variety Sprites

Years
Hi everyone to Fayt's Variety Sprites! Thank you so much to everyone who helped my work get on the hot list <3 that was a really nice surprise after being gone a year. I hope to keep adding sprites now that I am back.

Miners for all your mining and cave needs:
Spoiler:

I recently really needed some tents so when I stumbled upon the Secret base tents I just had to use them. So here are the recolors and resized Tents for all your secret base and camping needs:
Spoiler:

Matter Converter made to go along with kcgcrazy's Item Craft Mod: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=346573&highlight=Craft but really you can use it for anything:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Awesome! I use gen 3 sprites a lot too so it's cool to see people making custom overworlds.

Years
Ty <3 I'm hoping to make a lot more as I progress in making my game. I might remake my Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil 4

Back