• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerion [OOC + SU] Rated M

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
ADVENTURE TIME! That sounds like a name of a show, I think....

Anyways, just to the Knights information, the latest knight post has been edited with additional information. Please re-read it.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Yeah, so, I don't know who's crazier: Xeye, Cass or Eve.

My money is on Xeye. n___n

They all frighten me. :x A Shrink could make a boatload of gold with those three. :P

Edit: I got to ninja Raikiri. <3 *makes horrible ninja impersonation*

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
As much as I want Cass to be known as the craziest, I am inclined to think it is Xeye as well. Cass may be a murderous psychopath, but Xeye tops it with own brand of crazy.

Cass will probably flirt with both regardless. She likes them that way.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
What about Auden? He's pretty damn crazy himself. Not right in the head.

I'd say between the three is Evelynn personally. Cass is just overly wh*rish and Xeye to me is more excitable and energetic. Evelynn's third-person dialogue and her descriptions are what makes her craziest. Or at least the creepiest. lol

At least, that's just me.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
D:

She's only an extremely energetic person! But she might be a bit crazed in battle. >_> You'll see soon enough.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
To all Mercs- Do any of you guys want to post any reactionary posts to what had just happened here, or perhaps ask a question to Varian or one of the others, maybe some interaction? Or would you like to advance things? If all are in favor, I can make a timeskip post to the fortress.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Impartial.

I was planning on reacting to Varian with at least one post but if it's taking too long just jump ahead.

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
Name: Heva Azcadelia Erva - Heva, the Healthy
Race: Human
Country of Origin: Ethora
Appearance: When you see Heva for the first time you notice her wider and squat build. She short and hearty, but not round, She is usually donned in cloth robes that are either lavender, rose red, petite pink, crimson red or burgundy. Her robes always trail behind her on the ground due to her being shorter and not fitting into them length wise.

Her hair is a red-orange fiery color, her bangs are often died a variety of colors; most of them being blue, green or purple. Her hair flows gently behind her falling all the way to her midriff just above her rump or backside. She has never cut her hair thus allowing it to become such a long length. Most of the time it is allowed to flow freely but when in an alchemy lab it is tied into a high pony tail as to not get in the way. When casting powerful spells for too long her hair turns into a frizzy mess.

Her eyes are emerald green but turn to an icy blue when channeling powerful magic. The emerald orbs fit perfectly with her slightly pudgy face which always has a toothy smile on it. Her lips are usually stained with red lipstick.
Being from the wealthy House Erva -- stationed in Stormguard, Golden Islands, she was taught to always make herself presentable regardless of the circumstances and always has the make-up to keep up appearances. The make-up, herbs, wands, jewels and amulets that she carries can all be found in her sky blue satchel, a gift from her mother.

Personality: Ever since she was a young girl Heva had always been one to protect other. Her heavier build allowed her to do this; it intimidated others. Despite her build, which makes her looks as if she has an unpleasant attitude toward others, she is extremely nurturing, protective and humble. She's a no-nonsense gal and punishes other severely for lying to her, if she finds out -- she's not good at finding out.

Heva can't hold a grudge to save her life and can't figure out why people would want to hold grudges. Her mother had always told her 'bitter to sweet' bitter was no way to live. So, she was always sweet.
Heva is annoyingly caring; always prodding about, asking questions about her friend's health or if she can do anything to help. She is proficient in healing magic and will cast her magic to aid her friends even when unneeded. She hasn't found a way to control her impulses which is why she travels, or tries to travel, with others that can teach her a better way of interacting with others in battle or social.

Eva's socially awkward. She doesn't like being in public and most often retreat into the dark recesses of her bedroom chamber to paint, compose poetry or write small novellas. She doesn't share her paintings or writings in fear of being rejected for choosing to indulge in the tasks. She thinks that she does too much artist wise even though she lived in the Golden Islands, where artistry is encouraged.

Heva will get easily frustrated if she cannot learn a spell or if her spell fizzles mid duel or combat. This causes her to get reckless and throw more of an adult tantrum.

History: Heva was born on the families travel to the Golden Islands from the main land country of Ethora. Being born of a ship makes it so prolonged sea travel doesn't bother her. She was the third born out of five children and was the most magically gifted. Her father so this in her and when she turned of schooling age he sent her to school to learn magic, art, alchemy, poetry and literature. Heva didn't like having to go to so many teachers and classes but she knew that it would help her when she grew older.

Heva began to put on the pounds at a younger age, around either or nine. Thanks to this she was teased and harped on at their school which led her mother to move her private classes held in her home. She would invite the teachers over to privately tutor Heva all the classes she was originally signed up for.

Once a teen at the age of sixteen Heva had finished all of her school and become an apprentice in alchemy. Quickly she bore of this and hopped to learning about Poetry become a moderately skilled poet in two years. She graduated from her poets' apprenticeship program at the age of nineteen. She didn't spend much time in public after that. She had moved to her own home with her youngest brother, Earlwen and set up an alchemy lab in the attic. She secluded herself from society and studied alchemy alone until she felt her skills were enough to be considered a graduate of an apprenticeship.

Once again at the age of twenty-two Heva jumped to another profession. She got a job as an alchemist in the capital of Ethora and studied heavily in magic while she was there. She quickly sharpened her magic using abilities and skill set and became the top mage of her graduating class. Heva specialized in healing and fire magic, and minored in elemental magic.

She returned home after the king had been assassinated seeing as the houses were going to start battling over the crown. She sat at home for many days after the king's death and witnessed her father's death as well; old age had finally gotten to him. After her father was buried she aided her eldest brother, now the head of the family, to take over the family's merchant business. Once the business was up and running again Heva felt the tingle of wanderlust gripping her.

She headed back to Ethora knowing there was something to be done there. She now roams around Ethora as a sells word mage putting to use her powers for good causes. She protected small caravans and villages from bandit raids single-handedly earning her title, given to her by the villagers, Heva, The Healthy.

Weapon Preference: Heva uses magic and a staff enchanted with magic.
RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Other: A little current events backstory, please. Again, I have a general idea, clarification would be great.
Side: I would like mercenaries but either is fine. :)

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
@Nomsammich: First of all, I am calling you Noms from now on. Secondly, you have been accepted and now officially a Knight of Ekilore. Congratulations.

I briefly talked to Supervegeta about your character and working your way into the group and he had this suggestion for you: "She could be interested in this legend about the nercomancer. As a sellsword and an alchemist/magic-buff, she could maybe bump into the knights along the way or at the temple and decide to work together and join in afterward."

Pardoning the poor grammar as I pulled it from our Skype conversation, the idea is there. You don't have to use the idea or pull anything it from it, but it could be a foundation for a larger idea. The freedom is yours.

@Everyone: Post.

That would be all, but I will add more detail because I can. For the Knights, basically just post your reactions to the quest while Noms can post a little intro of being in Shingou before working Heva into the group (which we will figure later).

And the Mercs, well, if you guys want to do interactions do them shortly. Otherwise Supervegeta and/or myself will timeskip to the Bandit quest. I will give you guys a couple of days to either decide on a timeskip or something. We are open to ideas there.

Last edited:

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
@Everyone: Post.

That would be all, but I will add more detail because I can. For the Knights, basically just post your reactions to the quest while Noms can post a little intro of being in Shingou before working Heva into the group (which we will figure later).

And the Mercs, well, if you guys want to do interactions do them shortly. Otherwise Supervegeta and/or myself will timeskip to the Bandit quest. I will give you guys a couple of days to either decide on a timeskip or something. We are open to ideas there.
I'll post tomorrow if I get my schoolwork out of the way tomorrow. One more paragraph of my essay to goooo! :)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I'll talk to Skymin sometime soon and see if she wants to do a joint post.

Otherwise, I'm flat hunting. So i'll probs be scare around this time.

Nomsammich

The Cleric!
Years
@Nomsammich: First of all, I am calling you Noms from now on. Secondly, you have been accepted and now officially a Knight of Ekilore. Congratulations.

I briefly talked to Supervegeta about your character and working your way into the group and he had this suggestion for you: "She could be interested in this legend about the nercomancer. As a sellsword and an alchemist/magic-buff, she could maybe bump into the knights along the way or at the temple and decide to work together and join in afterward."

Pardoning the poor grammar as I pulled it from our Skype conversation, the idea is there. You don't have to use the idea or pull anything it from it, but it could be a foundation for a larger idea. The freedom is yours.

That is fantastic! Question though: what's the legend of the necromancer? :o

Back