• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Probs gettin' a Wii U for Christmas. Other than a PS4, which I only slightly want, there's not really much that I want except for a few small things.

I don't particularly want a Wii U too much more than a PS4, but I was asked what I wanted and that was what I answered. *shrug* We'll see.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm going to wait for post Christmas sales and see if there's nothing better on offer for the Wii U than the current selection. Saw the new Mario game at a friend's place recently and it looks pretty fun.

3DS has too many good games on it, haha.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Probs gettin' a Wii U for Christmas. Other than a PS4, which I only slightly want, there's not really much that I want except for a few small things.

I don't particularly want a Wii U too much more than a PS4, but I was asked what I wanted and that was what I answered. *shrug* We'll see.
Get Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3 and New Super Mario Bros U (+ Super Luigi U) and you're good to go for a while.

Of course there are other games, but it depends on tastes. Wonderful 101 is great, but it takes time to get used, and I mean a LOT of time. Wind Waker HD is nice if you never played it. I love Nintendo Land, but I'd only recommend it if you got others willing to play with you. Lego City is surprisingly good and content packed but get it only if you like open world, it's a pretty charming game.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I'm going to wait for post Christmas sales and see if there's nothing better on offer for the Wii U than the current selection.

Good thinking. You'd be a fool to buy anything during the holidays. Plus, the XB360, PS3 and the 3DS have enough games from here until the time the prices drop to keep us entertained.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm either getting a 2DS(if I don't win one) or a Wii U, with 3 or 4 games. Only thing, here they don't sell prepaid Ninty cards for the eShop. Times like these I wish you could just link your bank account to your eShop...

Years
I'm probably getting more 3DS games for Christmas, but I also have a Vita now, so! Choices choices. I'd like Mario Party for the 3DS, though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's good that they've released an update, but I probably won't be installing it unless I'm absolutely required to. d: Anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting myself some new 3DS games this Christmas. All my current ones are either complete or near completion, so, yeah. I'd probably get The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. Not sure what else, though… maybe Beyblade: Evolution, but I've heard that it's got a bad rating.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
It's good that they've released an update, but I probably won't be installing it unless I'm absolutely required to. d: Anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting myself some new 3DS games this Christmas. All my current ones are either complete or near completion, so, yeah. I'd probably get The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. Not sure what else, though… maybe [S-HIGHLIGHT]Beyblade: Evolution[/S-HIGHLIGHT], but I've heard that it's got a bad rating.
Lol! Beyblade. The manga, the anime and every game incarnation is terrible, just horrific. I would suggest another purchase, maybe something that isn't spawned from a terrible anime.

Years
I'll probably play some Senran Kagura over the break. Ultimate guilty pleasure of gaming. I heard that Burst is actually good outside of you know what, though I'll have to wait until I play.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I'll probably play some Senran Kagura over the break. Ultimate guilty pleasure of gaming. I heard that Burst is actually good outside of you know what, though I'll have to wait until I play.

And the next game in the series, Shinovi Versus I heard was pretty good as well. Sadly, Versus is on the Vita not 3DS.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
speaking of Vita, whats all the hate towards it. Like we all know that Nintendo has the handheld gaming market by its balls (iphone gaming doesnt count they are games you play waiting in line for your hotdog.) but VITA gets alot of hate and I don't get it. I know that it's "fanboys" get really defensive over it but why all the hate I was going to get a vita but it only has persona 4 which is the only game I want on the Vita.

Years
And the next game in the series, Shinovi Versus I heard was pretty good as well. Sadly, Versus is on the Vita not 3DS.

I have both Vita and 3DS, but even if you have Vita, you'd have to import Versus as it's not available on NA. (yet)

Of course if you speak Japanese, that's not much of a problem.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I wouldn't say there's a lot of "hate" per se, but it's generally mocked for not having that many games. Not much else, really, other than the unconventional and overpriced memory cards.

Ahh, I would have thought it would have plenty of games already but yeah I heard about the memory cards being overpriced. I wish my CD drive would read discs FML

TY

My CD drive tends not to read discs aswell sometimes... Luckily i cracked most of my games or they dont need the disc to be played

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
speaking of Vita, whats all the hate towards it. Like we all know that Nintendo has the handheld gaming market by its balls (iphone gaming doesnt count they are games you play waiting in line for your hotdog.) but VITA gets alot of hate and I don't get it. I know that it's "fanboys" get really defensive over it but why all the hate I was going to get a vita but it only has persona 4 which is the only game I want on the Vita.
The Vita is great. No one is denying that. Yeah, it's got some problem like the OS and the analog sticks, but it's the the ultimate handheld.

It's Sony's poor management of it though. I own a Vita and god I feel like Sony is just screwing with me. They couldn't get it to sell, so it doesn't have many games (like the best one until Tearaway came along was a PS2 port), and their pricings on things like the memory card are so damn anti-consumer.

TY

I havent heard anything about the Vita at all... even more strange is that i havent even seen a single Vita commercial on TV O_o

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
I honestly never noticed the Vita...everything related to it was rather quiet imo, and I didn't find out much about it.

Hardly any advertisements about it where I live.

TY

Even worse is that i havent seen a single Vita game or handheld in stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back