• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Tossing in some appreciation for Necrum for hosting an awesome and unique challenge event! It's great to see where challenge events have come and I love the experimentation. It was great to participate in the challenge as both someone playing the game and on the other side as an animatronic. I also like involving other staff members that aren't necessarily challenge regulars. And that in mind, I appreciate Fairy (especially for the avatars!), El Heroe Oscuro, Klippy (as if you need more appreciation, judging by this thread :P), apocalypseArisen, and I belieeeve Slenderman (correct me if I'm wrong, Necrum never told me who the non-staff member helping was so I'm sorry!). You're all great and I'm glad you helped with this event. :) Honorary challengers, I say!

And a huge thanks to everyone that participated, of course! There would be no event without y'all. <3

Years
Special thanks to the mods of the RP for taking our craziness to a whole new level (if you don't know what I mean just click on the RPC). I am having so much fun right now.
Praise the tentacled one

Also special thanks to Foxrally, adventure and Deceptio for each being responsible in some degree for Blarzigord's Portal which is fantastic.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
The Don't Starve Crew (Necrum, Wobbu, Juno, White Mage, and occasionally Omicron) have become my favorite people to game with. I can't think of a time on PC that I've been having more fun with game nights than back when VG was the place to be for gaming events and community-atmosphere. I know that's only a few of us of the larger fun we've been having with the whole MC crew and it's even better. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Appreciation goes to Tsutarja for being incredibly easy to work with and super nice to boot! Appreciation also goes to seeker for being himself. :]

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Shoutout to Sheep,Starry Windy, And Peitharchia!

Starry Windy for always being my friend, and i can remember staying Wayy to late just to talk to him cause of our timezone difference, Thanks man.

Sheep Thanks to you for being the sweeeeetest and nicest mod/person i ever met, and thanks for putting up with my walls of newbie spam Thank you.

Peitharchia Thanks for being nice to me even when i was a stupid newbie who spammed everybody's walls, i love talking to you. thank you.
Thanks you all.
-Sam

TY

Appreciation to every single inhabitant of Video Games, been a while since I "spammed" there but it's still a very nice place to hang out and talk about games and stuff.

but less appreciation to El Hero Oscuro for saying I wont get a achievement before I turn ooold >_>
jk <3

Years
Honest, Sonata, Castform, Harley Quinn, Sylphiel, Foxrally, Inyotef (even though you've been MIA recently), mimimahboul, Lisia, Meloetta, Hikamaru, DuckieisAdorbz, cream, Pinkie-Dawn, Lucid-Acid, Axeliira, Poki, King Goodra, shenanigans, [S-HIGHLIGHT]Percy[/S-HIGHLIGHT], Abba, Chikara, Alfieri, Archer99, Team Fail, antemortem, MorallyIncorrect, Ayselipera, Shining Raichu, Tsutarja, adventure, Raine, Pendraflare, Klippy, Alli, apocolypseArisen, arachnidsGrip, Ausaudriel, maccrash, Weiss Schnee, Hiroshi Sotomura...

To all of TH's regulars: I love you guys. Thanks for making the section so active and fun! Lately I enjoy being in TH more than I ever have.

We've progressed wonderfully as a section and it's thanks to all of you.

#TeamTreehouse

Hey, I'm in there!
#TeamTreehouse indeed. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
By the way, big props and strong appreciation to everyone who took the time to post here so far; I've never seen a forum that has bigger hearts than you guys, and it's really clear that you care and admire your buddies and the people you appreciate. <33

Keep it up! Dragon always loves a great party for all. c:

Sirfetch’d

Already mentioned her in my original post but Aslan deserves a proper special shoutout. Sophie you've been really fun to talk to lately about things and having someone who I can somewhat relate to about things in my life has been a true blessing. You're a really amazing friend!! Whether its chatting about lyfe, kicking your butt in cah, or failing blitz pulls for free kills against feeder bots in LoL it's always fun :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
LeviathanX is like my knight in shining armor. Sooo awesome and she's always there for me when I need it! If there's a single person in the world that I would rely on, it'd always be her! Plus she's nice, caring, and epic! So, so, epic as a twin/best buddy. c:

Aquacorde also deserves a shoutout; she's strong, but with also a cute and sweet side of her as well. Always awesome to hang with, and I don't think there's anyone else I got along with as strongly as my bond to her! <33

Sirfetch’d

Hugs to lala, Duzzy, and Derky for being super cool guys to battle, chat, and in lala's case, share NSFW images and gifs with <3

Years
Hugs to lala, Duzzy, and Derky for being super cool guys to battle, chat, and in lala's case, share NSFW images and gifs with <3
I deny everything.

I'd like to give thanks to wolf for being a charming and very close mastermind; Castform for being amusing and enjoyable (if dishonest) company; Anti for being a silly goose; Dark Azelf for being a troll-able gingersnap cookie; Zeffy for being a tease who plays along with me, though it's a pity you're not on that often when I'm on; <whatever yoshi's name is> for being a good if horny pen pal; <whatever yoshi's sister's name is> for raging in a funny but incoherent way (see Castform's sig for an example); Syndrome for being that "weird in a good way" guy, though I really don't care about sports (this message is also for you, Anti); Christos for being a very nice gentleman; luke for being luke; oocyst for having a damn cool first name; Derk / Angelina Jolie / Morgan freeman / Cthulhu (she goes by many names) for not destroying the world yet -- world is all yours once I'm dead. Be considerate to Castform when you burst out of his chest.

Disclaimer: Not an exhaustive list. Not done in any particular order, except to make sure that Derk statement didn't get lost in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back