• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wyd #2

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'd just spend an entire hour thinking about what I should buy and if it's really necessary to buy whatever I consider buying.

One hour certainly is not enough of a time to come to a decision in that regard.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years
I'd go online and order a bunch of TWD stuff, starting with the comics and seasons of the show that I'm missing, then moving on to merch. Maybe even buy FTWD.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Put it in my savings because that's a hell of a lot of student loan payments. If I decided to be frivolous, I'd probably just use it on Tales merch and video games. Or like. A giant Alolan Dugtrio. Yeah...that sounds good.

User19sq

Start a business that hires people who are willing to go to your house and clean the floors clear of Lego parts so nobody will have to step on them ever again.

Years
i would go buy every item/article/accessory of clothing ive ever wanted but didnt have the cash to get. i feel like my happiness would literally be through the roof. thinking about rn is making me sad that it isn't a reality. i'd like to say i would donate the rest to charity, but lets be real there isn't gonna be any left over after that shopping spree.......

Back