• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: To the Ends of the Earth [T] [IC]

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
latest
Mawile sighed. How could not see this coming? He had never really done well with teamwork. So far, two offers had been made. The creepy Natu that was offering help to anyone that was nervous, and the irritatingly upbeat Solosis. Neither seemed very appealing, so Mawile looked to the other to Pokémon in the room. A Sentret and a Poocheyana. Counting them all up, there were 5 in all, including himself. Yes he thought. Since there was an odd number, they would have to let him go on his own! He smiled as he crossed the room to the ladder, climbing up. But at the top, he saw a little Paras just inside the tent.

"Hey, who are you?" He asked

Ishymata

Ruined Soul
Years
Before he could awkwardly hobble down the seemingly dangerous ladder he was met with a rather large set of jaws that made him jump back slightly, the Paras stunned for a second before realizing those jaws were attached to something. A Pokemon he'd never seen before. It was rather short and had a small head to be carrying around such a possibly dangerous weapon like that.

"E-erm, hello! My name is Twitch and I'm responding to a letter about recruits needed at the guild." He took out the letter and opened it to show the Mawile before putting it back where it belonged. "Do you know where Chatot is by any chance? I need to speak with him about these things."

The smaller bug was rather cute in an odd sort of way and he acted much in a way that stuck true to his name. He was nervous and a bit jumpy but certainly not a bad person, at least not at first glance.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
latest

"Chatot? Yeah, he's down there." Mawile said gesturing down the hole. "Already addressed us, but I think he's still down there." Then Mawile began to think about something. "Wait, you aren't here to join, are you?" Mawile heard a very faint growl behind him. "Well" he thought to himself "So much for solo work." "Come on, I'll show you." He said as the growling stopped and he descended back down the ladder.

He hardly thought it a coincidence that the sixth applicant had come just as he was leaving. "Very funny, guys" They must have waited until he got his hopes up to tell the Paris to come out. Mawile didn't appreciate being made fun of like this. When got down there he was gonna...

Snap! Mawile heard behind him. After a mini heart attack, Mawile noticed that it was his jaws. They did that if he got too upset. The shock having taken him out of his anger, he continued down the ladder.

Back