• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Manga you are currently reading?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I need to continue Oyasumi punpun...

What about you? What manga are you reading? Or the last one you bought?

Years
Let's see... last one I read was back at the beginning of October (Pokemon Adventures Black & White), but the last two volumes I've bought are volumes 10 and 11 of the A Certain Magical Index manga (10 arrived earlier this week and I finalized the purchase of 11 yesterday online).

Years
My Hero Academia! I'm about to re-read the latest chapter because it is so good and there are so many wonderfully drawn panels. Unfortunately I haven't bought a manga volume in around 12 years now lol.. but I'd like to begin collecting volumes of my favorite series. Have plans to buy every available Magi volume at some point, though I'd need to sort out how I'd fit them on my shelves..

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
Ga-Rei. Shame they never made it into an anime considering how well Zero turned out.

Years
I've been reading Yu-Gi-Oh now and again. The first 3-in-1 book containing volumes 1, 2 and 3 I got was way back in November, 2016. Right now, I'm in the middle of Volume 34 and I can certainly say it's much more enjoyable than the animé I watched over a decade ago. Waiting on the final book, which is a 2-in-1 containing volumes 37 and 38.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Taking my time through Berserk, since I love every page of it. Slowly traversing through volume 28; and have read everything before that at least twice.

I have tried the Shakugan no Shana light novel, but only 2 (of 22) were released in English, so, I'm in no hurry. Just started volume 2. I think the anime series is way better so far though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
currently trying to catch up with Red Storm

still keeping up with other ongoing series, ofc

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
The Promised Neverland is a very good manga. One of my favorites now, along with HxH and some others. The first arc is one of the best first arcs of any shonen manga. Glad I caught it before it becomes a fad show once it hits the tv screen as an anime soon.

Last edited:
Years
i just finished jojo 7 this wednesday... after 2 months of reading. i've been reading it on and off. would've finished it much faster if i've found a colored one since its almost impossible for me to figure out the fight scenes (it makes my head spin >.<). overall, 9/10, would bizarre again.

right now, i thought i wanted something a bit light-hearted. so i went with romance. i think its title is Horimiya. not impressed with it yet and there's a good chance i'll drop it but idk, i'll try to finish 10 chapters first before i form a solid opinion.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
The only one I'm reading right now is My Hero Academia, wanting to get caught up on Attack on Titan, but oof so long. Most read before bed and on my breaks at work c:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've been reading Dead Tube and that shit is a journey.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
I've been sick recently and with a whole lot of time on my hands I've come to the conclusion that I will never reach Naruto: Shippuden. Much less Boruto :/

Oh hey, that actually sounds really interesting.

Its easy to lose interest in it after a while. It loses shock factor and the cast isn't enough to keep my attention.

Last edited:
Back