• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Eclipse (recruitment)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Pokemon Dark Eclipse is a rom hack Of Pokemon Fire red i am working on and i am looking for more help some Spriters, composers, and someone who has a working text and trainer editor would be nice the story of the game is (so far story will prob change this is what im thinking atm whenever people join we can change it around if its to sily or stupid)

Story:About 5 years after the events of sun and moon tensions between other regions begin to flow due to an crime organization known as Team Sigma taking over the region you live in,team sigma starts sending fake threats to the other regions due to this the other regions start to believe that other regions are trying to start stuff and are preparing for war. so you as the player must travel across the beautiful biomes of you're region collect the 8 gym badges stop the evil team sigma and bring peace back to the poke world

Planned Features:
Gen 1-3 all pokemon you will be able to catch (Including Legendaries and Mythical Pokemon)
Legendary Pokemon From Gen 4 - Gen 7
New Pokemon Type Sound
Types not in fire red will be added such as fairy etc
Starters will be changed to Absol,Espeon And Umbreon

If You Would like to help out join the discord and dm what you would like to help with or if you just wanna join to alpha/beta test or just to see what happens just let me know the discord has pokecord music and other things so you do not get bored email me at viperousvoices @ gmail . com to get the discord link (sorry if my grammar is bad im not the best at english)

Last edited:
Back