• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 14, 2018
All i can say that the game is amazing the way it is in beta 11, can't wait to see the beta 12.

The only thing that i'd like to see is Shadow Mewtwo in the game too, like he is the Pokken.

A weather sistem would be cool as well.

Anyway, i really like the game how it is and i know that beta 12 will be amazing.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Q2o24Ky.png
kpWM6Jm.png
KjXT6Ep.png
cCv0qJB.png
2BwNmdo.png
weQaJet.png
vgzl9a3.png
ewnqs72.png
lASFCKM.png
GoHpfee.png

sde3aqp.png

dwzQdCo.png

The Sandcastle Pokemon

Those Ground, Dragon and Fighting Eeveevolutions looks freaking wonderful, they're going to be freaking mine <3333

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Hello everyone, I've been playing for awhile but my eevee just won't evolve, I'm playing beta 11 so there's no solar ribbon so does it evolve through happiness? I'm trying to get espeon and if so do I need the national pokedex first?

Years
when I take the blimp to the orre reigon the and I exit the blimp, the map is all glitchy and blue stuff is there.

that's because Orre Region is not available in Beta 11.

Hello everyone, I've been playing for awhile but my eevee just won't evolve, I'm playing beta 11 so there's no solar ribbon so does it evolve through happiness? I'm trying to get espeon and if so do I need the national pokedex first?

It evolves by Happiness in Day Time. You already have the National Dex.

Years
Q2o24Ky.png
kpWM6Jm.png
KjXT6Ep.png
cCv0qJB.png
2BwNmdo.png
weQaJet.png
vgzl9a3.png
ewnqs72.png
lASFCKM.png
GoHpfee.png

sde3aqp.png

dwzQdCo.png

The Sandcastle Pokemon

All those eeveelutions...they are gorgeous! Each one has a great level of ingenuity. I really love the dragon type which looks like it came straight out of the Dragonball series haha xD. It is nice to see that you take a step forward regarding the manga, changing parts of it. Mega Sceptile's changed sprite is now more appropriate. I appreciate such a quick response. You deserve the best Aethestode! Keep going!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hi Aethestode, I have loved your hack it is an incredible game! just a quick question... I have just got out of the underworld and the scene at Valencia island keeps on replaying... I am playing beta 11e. Is there anyway to stop this from repeating over and over again?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
A little request. I could always do the eevee sprites myself, but if people can make some of them and send them to me. It would save me a lot of time. (credit would be given of course).

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
This game was so simple back in the day, this game's evolution is more enjoyable than the one Zweilous into Hydreigon...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Thanks for the help, is the day and night system in beta 11? It always seems like its day time when I play

Years
Hi, I'm here again. Yesterday I told a bug in Sevii Island, when I didn't can choose the Unova Starter. (I think is in Five Island, surfing to <<).
At night, when I was plaiyng again, I can't enter in the house of Five Island when we could make the fusions like Zapmolcuno... and too, I don't find nobody in Valencia Island Pokecenter having Nightmares(I already had Munna)
And in Pewter City, the boys still blocking my way to fight Bruno.
Why this happen? I forgot to made something to unlock this??
Oh, and route to Mineral Town is blocked too, like the restaurant in that city >> of Pumello. And have a guy in the floor in this same city asking for a Potion, but when talk to him (with potion in bag) nothing happen...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
Hi, I'm here again. Yesterday I told a bug in Sevii Island, when I didn't can choose the Unova Starter. (I think is in Five Island, surfing to <<).
At night, when I was plaiyng again, I can't enter in the house of Five Island when we could make the fusions like Zapmolcuno... and too, I don't find nobody in Valencia Island Pokecenter having Nightmares(I already had Munna)
And in Pewter City, the boys still blocking my way to fight Bruno.
Why this happen? I forgot to made something to unlock this??
Oh, and route to Mineral Town is blocked too, like the restaurant in that city >> of Pumello. And have a guy in the floor in this same city asking for a Potion, but when talk to him (with potion in bag) nothing happen...

1. You might need a key or something for the house, I don't really remember.
2. Did you realease Darkrai from his coffin in the underworld?
3. Did you receive the letter at route 1?
4. I don't think Mineral town was ever done.

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
wonder that is TM really reusable? I used one of my TM to my pokemon and it is gone.

also, why my TM always come with 9-10 pieces when someone gave me? is it a bug or just a so-called "reusable" by giving you a bigger amount of TM?

lastly, why the beta 11e 's game is different with the screenshot in the first post? those screenshot look way better sprite quality than 11e's.

Last edited:
Back