• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Ye Olde Lost Thunder Discussion Thread

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Just a young gun with a quick fuse
I was uptight, wanna let loose
I was dreaming of bigger things
And wanna leave my own life behind

ZERAORAORAORAORAORA!!!

NANI?

DISCUSS

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Zebstrika, Raikou w/ Amphy, Spinarak, Poipole, Donphan, Sightseer, Primarina etc are all great rogue cards in this set

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Okay memes aside, I've been really enjoying Meganium in my Stage 2 decks, specifically Empoleon/Swampert. The freedom to not have to use a Rare Candy makes the early game a bit more stressful, but in exchange makes the deck incredibly good once it gets rolling (which is to say, as soon as Meganium gets up). Plus, it lets me evolve my 8 combined Stage 2s with only my 4 legal Candy. Plus, I'll eventually get Alolan Ninetales online - something to remedy the "I have no way to search for a RC and my draw engine needs one" issue that Swampy inherently has.

Zebstrika, Raikou w/ Amphy, Spinarak, Poipole, Donphan, Sightseer, Primarina etc are all great rogue cards in this set

Raikou w/ Amphy & Zebstrika is a *theme deck* this set. Just thought I'd let you know.

Sightseer is fun but, like, Cynthia. The rest of these were all considered and cut from the article, because Mareep was cuter.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Okay memes aside, I've been really enjoying Meganium in my Stage 2 decks, specifically Empoleon/Swampert. The freedom to not have to use a Rare Candy makes the early game a bit more stressful, but in exchange makes the deck incredibly good once it gets rolling (which is to say, as soon as Meganium gets up). Plus, it lets me evolve my 8 combined Stage 2s with only my 4 legal Candy. Plus, I'll eventually get Alolan Ninetales online - something to remedy the "I have no way to search for a RC and my draw engine needs one" issue that Swampy inherently has.

Raikou w/ Amphy & Zebstrika is a *theme deck* this set. Just thought I'd let you know.

Sightseer is fun but, like, Cynthia. The rest of these were all considered and cut from the article, because Mareep was cuter.

Amphy-raikou was also a pre-release set up

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sightseer's nice if you have a card you do want to keep in hand but the rest of the hand is basically dead or would be more useful in the discard.

It's mostly helpful in Alolan Eggs and Squid decks I think

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2018
This set is so big I'm having trouble opening packs that has Blacephalon GX in it.

Back