• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerTime89

Mr. Miller
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 15, 2018
I'm a life-long Pokemon fan, but I haven't played since the Nintendo DS days. So please, any advice here on the process would be great; I'm still adjusting to the Switch. As of right now, I'm trying to complete my Pokedex, and there are a few challenges I'm facing. I'm willing to trade my shiny Cloyster for help filling out my Pokedex. I need the following:

- Ekans
- Meowth
- Bellsprout
- Hitmonlee
- Kangaskhan
- Horsea
- Pinsir
- Mew

Like I said... I'll trade my shiny Cloyster to swap these Pokémon's data for my 'dex.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 16, 2018
I'm a life-long Pokemon fan, but I haven't played since the Nintendo DS days. So please, any advice here on the process would be great; I'm still adjusting to the Switch. As of right now, I'm trying to complete my Pokedex, and there are a few challenges I'm facing. I'm willing to trade my shiny Cloyster for help filling out my Pokedex. I need the following:

- Ekans
- Meowth
- Bellsprout
- Hitmonlee
- Kangaskhan
- Horsea
- Pinsir
- Mew

Like I said... I'll trade my shiny Cloyster to swap these Pokémon's data for my 'dex.

Hello I have a kangaskhan, no problem trading it for whatever, could you help with a graveler evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back