• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
have you tried both going in at the same time, and if you guys don't see each other, having only one of you go out and re-enter? that happened with the porygon-z trade we just did and it worked.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
RNC, are you using more than one DS? because I'm wondering, since our trade worked, if you're using a different DS maybe that's the problem.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
you never know... it could for some weird reason be part of it. i'd at least give it a try in the other DS.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
If you can give me a bit, I give it to you. I'm working to fix my sig atm.

Sorry I don't need another one of those.

How about Scyther, Seedot, Rhyhorn and Trapinch, can get you all of these if you wann.

Last edited:
Back