• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Am I missing something? Well, I'll give you 7/10 for the funny faces, could be better quality though. xD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Cilan and Pansage...could be a little darker, but meh, looks good 8/10

fixed Mine I hope

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
Years
It is fairly good, though the border is not smooth and the black text on the image detracts from it somehow. The text inside the box is difficult to read; perhaps using a different background or a different font colour could fix that. It is fairly good overall, though. 7/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I'm not sure I like the tag. The girl is screaming, and I don't really like that. But the CSS is nice! So I'll rate it a 6.5/10!:D

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
Years
I don't like this at all. Yellow is, in my opinion, not a good choice for solid color. The tag is alright, though the colors are a bit weird, and the text does not fit with it at all. I don't like the border/shadow thing on the text and the colors are atrocious. The text underneath looks okay and organized though. 2/10

Winneon

Years
I take it back. The picture is nice. (Like trying to calm a baby. In the picture.) 7/10.:)

Winneon

Years
I like the Darkrai. It has been one of my favorite Pokemon. Mostly because of the movie and his Dark Void move!:D I rate 9/10!

Pym

atomic!
Years
i really, really like this signature. but i would add some blue in there to complement the orange links ^^ that's really all i would change. 10/10

- // Pym

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I like the CSS, kind of. The image is too dark for my liking, though. :<

6.5//10

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
9/10

I really liked how you place your Vertical signature on top of another background/picture, topped with some nicely done css :D

King!

better
Years
._.

it's so...little... ;.; And it's sorta bright and hard to read. The only info it really gives is your username. xD BUT it matches your avatar. :3 4/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The icons are nice, but the bottom text could be better, maybe a different font and you could use CSS for letter spacing. 5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back