• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Lol.
3) The one you got from the Wi-Fi event. So, not MattJ's. I wasn't aware that you had his but I'm not sure if I missed that on your thread or not.

I'll go on Wi-Fi when you're ready, btw.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
I might have forgotten to put it on so I will look after our trade. Give me about 3 to 4 minutes and I will see you in the wi-fi room. :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Enjoy the Zigzagoon and T-tar, ray. :) Thanks for the Slowpoke and Mew, also.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
My pleasure. Sorry my name dropped off for a moment but my computer was acting funny. It kept kicking me off the internet. I do not know why. When I double clicked the explorer icon it kept closing down just like I was clicking the red X. so I restarted the whole darn thing. also if you give me a few minutes I will have updated my thread with that mew I was talking about.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
It's fine, haha. I don't mind at all. And yay for updating threads. :D I have a question though, is the Slowpoke redistributable or no? I'm not sure whether to put him up or not, especially since he's a perfect shiny.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
This is for your information straight from mattj. All of mattj's RNGed pokemon are fully redistributable. His words are: "They are just pixels"

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
EV trained
Tyranitar (f) Adamant
252HP/254ATK/4SPDEF
31/31/31/x/26/31
Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Pursuit

I can trade you for a lv1 UT totodile or a Lv1 magby. On sunday 12 pm (noon) EST.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@Nimblethumbs - Sorry, not really interested in those two. :c

Please CMT for berry fix zigazagoon and shiny phione?

I do like the Goon's Scizor and RNC's Shiny Rayquaza, however I feel like I'm asking for a bit much. Is there anything I can add to those two (Zig + Phione)?

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
Years
  • Age 30
  • tn
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
wanting
477e.png

Dusknoir (m) Relaxed
4HP/2ATK/252DEF/252SPDEF
30/29/31/28/31/x
Trick Room/Will-o-Wisp/Pain Split/Earthquake

Offering
charamander's with dig and 1 with fireblast
also ralts with skill swap and a dragon dance totadile
ill be will to go 3 for the 1 pokemon

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
wanting
477e.png

Dusknoir (m) Relaxed
4HP/2ATK/252DEF/252SPDEF
30/29/31/28/31/x
Trick Room/Will-o-Wisp/Pain Split/Earthquake

Offering
charamander's with dig and 1 with fireblast
also ralts with skill swap and a dragon dance totadile
ill be will to go 3 for the 1 pokemon

Sorry, not much interested unless they have decent IVs and/or are EV-trained. :/

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
Years
  • Age 30
  • tn
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
can u tell me how to check iv's and there ut so not ev'd sorry

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
can u tell me how to check iv's and there ut so not ev'd sorry

You can do an IV battle, which is Wi-Fi battling at LV100 and checking the IVs using the stats through an IV calculator (I recommend MetalKid's). Or you can Rare Candy the Pokemon up and calculate the IVs that way.

If you have AR, you can check quickly and easily using certain codes.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Ok, so berry fix zigzagoon, Shiny phione and can you add shiny Aron for Goon scizor and shiny rayquaza. Thank you so much!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Ok, so berry fix zigzagoon, Shiny phione and can you add shiny Aron for Goon scizor and shiny rayquaza. Thank you so much!

Yeah, sure. What would be a good time for you to trade? I'd like to coordinate because it's hard catching people online. c: My active periods on the weekdays are usually at 7-8pm PST and then later on at 10-11PM PST.
EDIT: Also, use my SoulSilver FC and make sure to bring a junk Pokemon along with the GOON Scizor and shiny Rayquaza.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back