• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
Your game confused the hell out of me,

I did the mission for Logan, defeated Wind, went back to see Logan he is not there,

I go to Eastern City and its like when I first got there, it resets????

wtf is going on.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
i really don't like be on fishing. cuz i preffer be on max speed. at least could someone tell me the cave or the rod need? to find a corsola. i don't want to use hack to buy the red shard that is missing.

also where do i get a good rod.. i have the other's 2... Resolute 1.4

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
well and again i'm stuck with the main character side story about his past. just beat the elite 4 again and nothing.. i'm done with the hack.. it was nice ..

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Your game confused the hell out of me,

I did the mission for Logan, defeated Wind, went back to see Logan he is not there,

I go to Eastern City and its like when I first got there, it resets????

wtf is going on.

try beating the elite four of sylon again to reset..(it may work.. i think..)

Boltastic

Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
try beating the elite four of sylon again to reset..(it may work.. i think..)

Did it twice, no change.

I have 5000 coins for that Tyron ticket, but when I talk to the woman about missions it resets says I'm new heere and I need to do the 1st mission again, I tried nothing works.

It's highly frustrating that I put some good hours in this just for this to happen, I'll just stop *****ing and moaning and look for another hack.

Also another thing, the first 3 people I did Missions for acknowledged that I completed their mission lol..

Unless Logan has a house am screwed,

Last edited:
Years
Hi guys

I'm having problems with beating Elite Four due to lack of PPs.
Is there a place in the hack to buy Elixir or Ether?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Just entered the tyron region and all i can say is that this hack is very well done! It might have bugs (like all hacks...) but it has a lot of content and a nice story.

Keep up the good work

Boltastic

Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
Just entered the tyron region and all i can say is that this hack is very well done! It might have bugs (like all hacks...) but it has a lot of content and a nice story.

Keep up the good work

lucky sob, my game is all bugged:[

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
after receive the flute from Night i go to eastern city to fine the range that is anywhere. i was bored so used the wall hack and enter in a house i ended up on bronze port but can't fly there. so where is the ranger?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Is Logan is outside of the pokemon center in Solar city And you go Capture Rayquaza is a DEAD END. Logan dissapear.

Is logan is outside of the pokemon center and u go battle with night and u you go back to logan he still there and ask for the Flute and then u need meet ranger then ISN'T a DEAD END...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Hi guys

I'm having problems with beating Elite Four due to lack of PPs.
Is there a place in the hack to buy Elixir or Ether?

you should buy max PP up in lividi city
cyeg.png

thats an interesting glitch.. ill try it! :)

here is what i promise since now i can add photos
0wka.png

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
hey i got my 8th badge and the evet of the ancient castle began and im suppossed.to fly that castle but i dont have the HM fly. Where do i get the Hm fly or what should i do to progress?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
hey i got my 8th badge and the evet of the ancient castle began and im suppossed.to fly that castle but i dont have the HM fly. Where do i get the Hm fly or what should i do to progress?

remember the kid that stalk you in the metal gym ? that city next to the pokemon center that kid is there he give you fly

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
there is a bug in tyron. I can fly only to marble city. please fix this

its not a bug the creator is working on it..(i think..)

Did it twice, no change.

I have 5000 coins for that Tyron ticket, but when I talk to the woman about missions it resets says I'm new heere and I need to do the 1st mission again, I tried nothing works.

It's highly frustrating that I put some good hours in this just for this to happen, I'll just stop *****ing and moaning and look for another hack.

Also another thing, the first 3 people I did Missions for acknowledged that I completed their mission lol..

Unless Logan has a house am screwed,

don't give up mate.. there still a solution to that..

try using ghost cheat and walk past the train to tyron..(although u can't get the starter mienfoo/riolu)

try it.. dont give up mate.. exploring tyron and johto was fun for me..

after receive the flute from Night i go to eastern city to fine the range that is anywhere. i was bored so used the wall hack and enter in a house i ended up on bronze port but can't fly there. so where is the ranger?

are u talking about Uranium? if so.. i thik he is in eastern city waiting for u

here is what i promise since now i can add photos
0wka.png

looks cool mate.. i never got the time to do that..(been busy this holiday..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
the game always freezes when i try to heal my pokemon at the pokemon center in tyron in amberyellow town and in freshwing villa but in marble city it does not freeze since it is the only region i can fly to it

Back