• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: O'aka XXIII
Reason for Joining the Club: I use PC every day, so why not?
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario
If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go? - To when I first made my account so that I could actually make some posts with it instead of letting it sit dormant for over a year.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You allowed your account to sit there for a year? I just realized that. xD I thought you just joined then.

After July of 2010 I had left my account for several months...until new info for Gen 5 had leaked and PC was first result in getting the information. I was very close in joining other forums, but I am so glad I stayed here on PC. Actually VERY glad. xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I wound up leaving immediately a week after I signed-up, and returned last year back in August. That's almost a year, haha. Maybe more. Seriously wish I didn't leave, though; this is a great place, and could be as enjoyable as you want it to be. =) Anyway, another topic. Would you consider making a new account here? Why or why not? What would its name be? Would you actively be using it? Would you donate to have it gain supporter status, or leave it as is?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmm, well, I made several different accounts in the past but most were alts.

However, after I resigned from my first mod position, I created a brand new account named Leaf Storm, because I felt that I wanted a brand new start and I didn't want to go on with my old old name (Meganium90) anymore. It was a good six months that I ran with that account, but when irl came to me I came on PC less and less to the point that I just stopped coming. xD When April Fools 2013 came around, I decided to return to this account and got Leaf Storm merged when I changed names to Minerva.

With name changes in place now, I don't think I'd do a brand new account anytime soon.

Years
Would you consider making a new account here? Why or why not? What would its name be? Would you actively be using it? Would you donate to have it gain supporter status, or leave it as is?

Nope I'd never make a new account again, I have like just my one alt with my old username on it when I switched names to Hikamaru. I originally registered it last November to snap up the name Hikamaru so that no-one else would take it, but I also wanted some memory of my old username as well so that's why it's there.

Even if I were to make a new alt I still don't think I'd be able to donate for supporter since my mother tends to often get pretty mad at me if I donate to something "unnecessary". It was why I didn't get my main account's supportership from donation but rather from someone (in this case, Oryx aka Toujours) giving it to me as a gift when they won it in a competition here a few years back because they already had supporter on their name.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well, I did make a new account back in the autumn. Adventure, still amazed that the username wasn't taken! Kind of wanted a fresh start, but transferred my mod powers to that account and left Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers thin as a regular account.

Then name changes came and I decided that I didn't want to let go of the history of this account anyways, so I merged them :3

I like the new title of the club btw!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
As for me, I do have another account, but use it mostly to keep my original username reserved--Perdition Haze. I really like it, and would definitely use it again at some point in future; if someone else took it, then I'd have to wait until they remain inactive for a year or two, which is a long wait.

From time to time, I also use it to do some style-testing, if I'm working on anything new. There are some things that I just can't see from my current usergroup, and that allows me to do just that. n__n"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh yeah, I definitely have an account to reserve my username. Right now I have an account named Dazzling Gleam, because I was intending to use that name once my time to change my name would come around, buuuuuuuut now I'm going to get rid of it and use that account to conserve Minerva.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Would you consider making a new account here? Why or why not? What would its name be? Would you actively be using it? Would you donate to have it gain supporter status, or leave it as is?

I don't really see a point in it. Nobody has a name that I want and so the only reason I'd have it would be to secretly bump my own threads if they're getting close to dying and I don't want to see them go, probably more for challenges...but that's just silly.

I had thought about making a secondary account once and having it be female so that I could let my insides run wild and also be kinda mean and mess with people. But after being here a while I decided I shouldn't do that. So yea.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Oh wow, this club has changed so much that I didn't even recognize it! haha
How's everyone doing? :)

No, probably not. I'm not into that multiple account thing, it would be too much work to keeep up with multiple accounts and cats get pretty lazy. Haha what would I even name it? adogfrommars? Um, I may donate if I had another account, but if I donate I would probably just donate more on this account. ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, Bruce!~

So guys! The Get-Together is coming in a couple of months or so! Anyone psyched about it? I am, totally!

O'aka XXIII said:
I had thought about making a secondary account once and having it be female so that I could let my insides run wild and also be kinda mean and mess with people. But after being here a while I decided I shouldn't do that. So yea.

that's actually against the rules :o

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: RainbowShy
Reason for Joining the Club: I love PC, and I've been here for almost ten years. :D

Topic Answer:

The Get-Together is coming in a couple of months or so! Anyone psyched about it?

I might consider joining this year. o.o I have never done it before, so it might be interesting to try it out and see if I like it. Though, I'm not a very social person, so that makes it a little hard for me. ><

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
Years
Username: Nurse Joy
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is my second home <3

lol, Pokemon is not allowed to be discussed here XD

I don't think I'd want to go back in PC's history. I like things the way they are, but I haven't been here as long as many other people. I've heard people say PC isn't as tight-knit as it used to be. That may be so, but things always change. There are so many users here, it'd be difficult to keep everyone included equally. And many of us have different interests, even if we all like Pokemon. But I digress.

I suppose I'd really want to go back to when PC was created, to see what it was like and help support it. Whether it needed my help or not XD

I hope I answered the right question D:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the club, Nurse Joy; glad you're here!

The Get-Together is coming in a couple of months or so! Anyone psyched about it?
Yeah, I'm very excited; I'll be trying my best to participate as much as I possibly can. n__n" Not sure how many events I'll actually be able to host, but we'll see. GTs are always different and unique; this year, though, I have a feeling it's going to be a lot more than that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^no? WELP SIT DOWN AND I SHALL EXPLAIN TO YOU.

Basically the Get Together is...well...a get-together, a gathering. Everyone in the community, regardless of whether you just joined or have been around for a while or you've been here FOREVER, are invited. If you're thinking "oh, do I have to travel to a certain place or something?" NOPE. It's all online.

Every year, we open a special forum where all events are held. Events consist of the following: Pokemon Gaming, Misc. Gaming, Art events, Battling Events, Chit-Chat events, contests of anything you can think of, and soooooo much more! Even Movie Nights! Best of all, some of these contests have prizes involved, mostly emblems, so that makes it more fun. Get-Together is held every year on a certain week or weekend during the summer where not many of us have school and all that. It's really fun, and if this is the first time you are planning on attending, buckle up because it's going to be SUPER FUN.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Yes, I can't wait on attending the Get Together! I am ecstatic for it, and can't wait for it. I hope it starts towards the end of July so that I am able to participate in as many events as I can. ^^

This will be my first Get Together, anyone mind sharing stories from pas Get- Togethers? ^^

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Yea pretty excited for this. It'll be my first one. I think it'd be neat to have a get together in real life sometime though.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Username: The Void
Reason for Joining the Club: Because PC is the best forum evahh.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario/Kwesi

If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?

Back to the time some crazy dictator decided to invade PC for April's Fools. What was his name again?

What do you think of the new supporter system? AKA Silver, Gold, Crystal, Platinum instead of the Tier System

I'm not a Supporter, but I prefer the old tier system. It grants a sense of uniqueness compared to most other forums.

^ that's my app in case no one noticed. how come i'm not on the list of members :(

Anyway.

Oh yes. Ready to get those emblems >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back