• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ah, I'd take it. (Yes, we discussed that already. However, I received my Japanese set in English so I could still use both Xerneas and Yveltal in Japanese. Also, I assumed you had the European ones which I also don't have but would like.)

so would you be interested in my
Japanese shiny xerneas (2 events for 1 shiny event poke right?)
Japanese shiny Yveltal
shiny HA english mewtwo from the recent play event
shiny jirachi from the hong kong event
corocoro shiny rayquaza
VGC10 shiny eevee

For your:
pokemon election greninja
jade infernape
pokescrap shiny mewtwo
lvl 15 shiny jirachi
pc skytree shiny rayquaza
Korean Nationals 2012 Shiny Volcarona
PC Hiroshima Shiny Gyarados

btw u said you don't want non shiny events yet in your guidelines u wrote:
"1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon = 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon " kinda contradicts your wants? o.O

also what would you want for your competitive shinies. you've said what you want for normal shinies but not what you want for your competitive shinies :(

i don't have the european version of the shiny xerneas and yveltal coz in the UK they're giving out codes in some random game shop which is hard to get to. there's only 3 stores in london >_< normally they distribute codes to a bigger game store lol. eurgh.. why >_<

Road

beyond salvation
Years
so would you be interested in my
Japanese shiny xerneas (2 events for 1 shiny event poke right?)
Japanese shiny Yveltal
shiny HA english mewtwo from the recent play event
shiny jirachi from the hong kong event
corocoro shiny rayquaza
VGC10 shiny eevee

For your:
pokemon election greninja
jade infernape
pokescrap shiny mewtwo
lvl 15 shiny jirachi
pc skytree shiny rayquaza
Korean Nationals 2012 Shiny Volcarona
PC Hiroshima Shiny Gyarados

btw u said you don't want non shiny events yet in your guidelines u wrote:
"1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon = 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon " kinda contradicts your wants? o.O

also what would you want for your competitive shinies. you've said what you want for normal shinies but not what you want for your competitive shinies :(

i don't have the european version of the shiny xerneas and yveltal coz in the UK they're giving out codes in some random game shop which is hard to get to. there's only 3 stores in london >_< normally they distribute codes to a bigger game store lol. eurgh.. why >_<
Yeah alright, I'll take those. I haven't updated the OP but I'm trading Mewtwo under a non-redis rule, specifically because a) he was hard to obtain, and b) due to his date people are going to have trouble trading it anyway.

Did you see my Wants section? Whatever is in my Wants section is all I want (hence the name, y'know). Trade equivalencies are comprehensive in case someone tries to offer something else, so they can clearly know what it's worth. Does not reflect my wants.

Bahh that's tough. I mentioned how hard it is to actually get Japanese events so I get it tho. >w>

EDIT: I realized that somehow all the proof of redemption stuff I added yesterday didn't get saved in the post, so I've added stuff for PokeScrap B Course. I accidentally redeemed Mewtwo on the first date of B Course hence why I've added the info. Please check it out and let me know if yer still interested!

Last edited:
Years
Yeah alright, I'll take those. I haven't updated the OP but I'm trading Mewtwo under a non-redis rule, specifically because a) he was hard to obtain, and b) due to his date people are going to have trouble trading it anyway.

Did you see my Wants section? Whatever is in my Wants section is all I want (hence the name, y'know). Trade equivalencies are comprehensive in case someone tries to offer something else, so they can clearly know what it's worth. Does not reflect my wants.

Bahh that's tough. I mentioned how hard it is to actually get Japanese events so I get it tho. >w>

EDIT: I realized that somehow all the proof of redemption stuff I added yesterday didn't get saved in the post, so I've added stuff for PokeScrap B Course. I accidentally redeemed Mewtwo on the first date of B Course hence why I've added the info. Please check it out and let me know if yer still interested!

that's fine with me :P i already have my own Shiny HA mewtwo to trade anyways :P i just wanted the japanese one for my collection xD

oh :P i like doing a bit of algebra ;) seems unfair to trade a normal shiny or some normal poke for a competitive shiny lol. but then again it's what u want :P not everyone is a competitive battler. well in your guidelines and wants you dont really mention the worth of a shiny competitive. u only mention normal shinies o.O in your wants it says i can breed u a poke for 2 normal shinies or events. is a normal shiny=a competitive shiny?

btw i saw u had a shiny naive diancie. i have a shiny timid one. want to do a straight swap? :P

well tbh i could get a code but i'd have to take the tube for 20mins and then walk like 25mins... and i'd only get 1 code >_< not really worth it. i did it last time for HA birds but they released it thro newsletter anyways lol

btw i'm not blanking your VM :P

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
that's fine with me :P i already have my own Shiny HA mewtwo to trade anyways :P i just wanted the japanese one for my collection xD

oh :P i like doing a bit of algebra ;) seems unfair to trade a normal shiny or some normal poke for a competitive shiny lol. but then again it's what u want :P not everyone is a competitive battler. well in your guidelines and wants you dont really mention the worth of a shiny competitive. u only mention normal shinies o.O in your wants it says i can breed u a poke for 2 normal shinies or events. is a normal shiny=a competitive shiny?

btw i saw u had a shiny naive diancie. i have a shiny timid one. want to do a straight swap? :P

well tbh i could get a code but i'd have to take the tube for 20mins and then walk like 25mins... and i'd only get 1 code >_< not really worth it. i did it last time for HA birds but they released it thro newsletter anyways lol

btw i'm not blanking your VM :P
Alright, just making sure!

That's why competitive Shinies are worth more than one normal Shiny, as you can clearly see in this equivalency listed in my OP:
1 Near-Flawless (5IV) Pokemon = 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon
1 Flawless (6IV) Pokemon = 2 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon
1 Near-Flawless (5IV) Shiny Pokemon = 2 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 2 Event Pokemon
1 Flawless (6IV) Shiny Pokemon = 3 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 3 Event Pokemon

Sure, having a different Diancie sounds good! (He's not the one with the PowerSave date though is he?)

Bleh that's a pain. I only got 1 code with the Jarvis Gengar and Chymia Gardevoir, but I did have some friends that got me extras (and then Gengar became w WiFi event at Pokemon Centers so yay on that).

Years
Alright, just making sure!

That's why competitive Shinies are worth more than one normal Shiny, as you can clearly see in this equivalency listed in my OP:

Sure, having a different Diancie sounds good! (He's not the one with the PowerSave date though is he?)

Bleh that's a pain. I only got 1 code with the Jarvis Gengar and Chymia Gardevoir, but I did have some friends that got me extras (and then Gengar became w WiFi event at Pokemon Centers so yay on that).
oh lol. i maybe be clever but i'm half blind :D

don't think it is

when do u want to trade? :p

Road

beyond salvation
Years
oh lol. i maybe be clever but i'm half blind :D

don't think it is

when do u want to trade? :p
Haha I had a feeling something was being missed. I'm the same way tho, so asking is always good. ;3

Maaaaybe I'd be around in a few hours (after I actually go to bed and wake up lol) but I'm not sure; I have an event in the middle of the day so I have to prepare. Otherwise it'll be my normal weekday times.

Years
Haha I had a feeling something was being missed. I'm the same way tho, so asking is always good. ;3

Maaaaybe I'd be around in a few hours (after I actually go to bed and wake up lol) but I'm not sure; I have an event in the middle of the day so I have to prepare. Otherwise it'll be my normal weekday times.

I'm rusty with my algebra anyways xd. and my eyesights getting worse eurgh..

im surprised you're up xd must be 2am? i dunno when u go to sleep but we can trade around nighttime for u?

btw why do u ask for competitive shinies traded to u to be nicknameable considering u don't use them for battling? o.o

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I'm rusty with my algebra anyways xd. and my eyesights getting worse eurgh..

im surprised you're up xd must be 2am? i dunno when u go to sleep but we can trade around nighttime for u?

btw why do u ask for competitive shinies traded to u to be nicknameable considering u don't use them for battling? o.o
Haha I feel that. Past 2 AM yes, hence why I said tomorrow. My evening times are usually 6-10 PM; I wanna say I'd be around in the morning tomorrow but I'm really not sure.

For competitive Pokemon in general, I am starting to collect ones from OU or UU in case I ever wanted to make a team, but I nickname all my Pokemon. Competitive Shinies I don't really like because I don't consider them part of my Shiny LivingDex collection, so the only ones I'd take are nickname-able ones that I would use in a team. However, I don't like the idea of a full Shiny team, hence why I have non-Shiny F/NF I'm looking for.

Years
Haha I feel that. Past 2 AM yes, hence why I said tomorrow. My evening times are usually 6-10 PM; I wanna say I'd be around in the morning tomorrow but I'm really not sure.

For competitive Pokemon in general, I am starting to collect ones from OU or UU in case I ever wanted to make a team, but I nickname all my Pokemon. Competitive Shinies I don't really like because I don't consider them part of my Shiny LivingDex collection, so the only ones I'd take are nickname-able ones that I would use in a team. However, I don't like the idea of a full Shiny team, hence why I have non-Shiny F/NF I'm looking for.

wanna trade in a few mins? :p

ahha. i like nicknaming pokes too xd shinies are cool. don't hate on shiny gyrados..... or he will wipe u out xd

Road

beyond salvation
Years
wanna trade in a few mins? :p

ahha. i like nicknaming pokes too xd shinies are cool. don't hate on shiny gyrados..... or he will wipe u out xd
Uhh maybe. I still need to clone some of the events so it'll take a little time.

Nah brah, Shiny Gyara is like one of the BEST Shinies out there yo.

Years
Uhh maybe. I still need to clone some of the events so it'll take a little time.

Nah brah, Shiny Gyara is like one of the BEST Shinies out there yo.

ahha :P well ther'es no rush :p i still haven't replied to your VM haha.

oh that's cool. i was about to challenge u to a battle hehe and smash u with my gyrados xD

Road

beyond salvation
Years
ahha :P well ther'es no rush :p i still haven't replied to your VM haha.

oh that's cool. i was about to challenge u to a battle hehe and smash u with my gyrados xD
I'm sure you'll get to it eventually haha. I don't battle remember? >>

Thanks for the trade! I'll get back to ya some other time on the Diancie.

Years
I'm sure you'll get to it eventually haha. I don't battle remember? >>

Thanks for the trade! I'll get back to ya some other time on the Diancie.

ahah. i have a 100% record of replying to messages :D sometimes it just takes time haha especially with long msgs. i doubt you'll meet anyone that is as good at talking online. shame my irl convo skills aren't as good hahaha. i guess everything balances out :P

yh well if u insulted shiny gyrados then i would have battered u into a magikarp ready to be served with chips (fries....) :P made even easier coz u don't battle haha.

ah ok :P btw there's a happy hour mewoth event going on in europe and australia. interested? :P japanese pokes get cool moves :( happy hour grenninja HAHAH. VM or PM me when diancie is rady :P

Road

beyond salvation
Years
ahah. i have a 100% record of replying to messages :D sometimes it just takes time haha especially with long msgs. i doubt you'll meet anyone that is as good at talking online. shame my irl convo skills aren't as good hahaha. i guess everything balances out :P

yh well if u insulted shiny gyrados then i would have battered u into a magikarp ready to be served with chips (fries....) :P made even easier coz u don't battle haha.

ah ok :P btw there's a happy hour mewoth event going on in europe and australia. interested? :P japanese pokes get cool moves :( happy hour grenninja HAHAH. VM or PM me when diancie is rady :P
Have no doubt. People are always more social online; easier when 95% of IRL requirements are taken off.

Ah, I PMed someone on the Meowth since I like him, but they may not have any left. If they don't then I'd be interested. Definitely will get back to you on Diancie!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
I want the event 2016 volcanion, if it's still available.
I'm offering a shiny Gallade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back