• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Run (v4.6) 5/15

How hard is the game for you?

• Easy, I never lost a single battle!

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Easy

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Nicely balanced

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Challenging

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Too challenging

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
Why have I not heard of this game before? I am impressed with the concept and I am downloading it right now! I think this is going to be an awesome experience

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2020
I haven't played yet, but from the features listed, I am impressed! I am downloading right now!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
What do I have to do at that one sanctuary in those ruins? I've been walking with my zorua around everywhere.

Years
yes
this game is still alive
have been following it for quite a long time ( back when I haven't made an account yet )

this game will never die!!!!!!!!! :pouting:

Nevermind. I figured it out

I started writing up an emergency walkthrough, but that's going to take time. However, finishing it is definitely on my agenda, as it could be very useful for preventing permanent stuck-ness. Enjoy! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 27, 2018
I stuck in an electric dungeon when the police ask me 'do you want to enter the ruin? And I choose Pichu for entering, but nothing happens after that. Could you help me with that.

Years
I stuck in an electric dungeon when the police ask me 'do you want to enter the ruin? And I choose Pichu for entering, but nothing happens after that. Could you help me with that.

Thanks for catching that! Download this file and put the map.rxdata file into the DATA folder, making sure to replace the pre-existing rxdata file. If you put the file in the right place, that should most definitely work.
Patch 4.1 Download

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 28, 2023
Something seems to be wrong with the download for 4.0. When I open it with WinRar it says there's an unexpected end of archive.

:EDIT: Nevermind, turns out it was some kind of error on my end. My apologies.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Hi! I found a bug in the first few minutes of the game.
When I first visit the home of the MC, after I have spoken with his father, if I try to withdraw the Potion in his pc the game crashes. Details in the screenshot.
That being said, I'll now proceed to explore the rest of the game, it seems really interesting :D
Script_error.png

Extralink

Lost
Years
This is a really fun game thus far and I love the tone. I have a slight question though, what is or where do I find the number to the combination lock in the ruin on route 1? Also the shaymin thing, I remember doing a thing and getting saymin in the previous version but i dont remember how

Last edited:
Years
Hi! I found a bug in the first few minutes of the game.
When I first visit the home of the MC, after I have spoken with his father, if I try to withdraw the Potion in his pc the game crashes. Details in the screenshot.
That being said, I'll now proceed to explore the rest of the game, it seems really interesting :D

I see what's causing this. Thanks! I'll put it in the "known bugs" section for now until the next update.

This is a really fun game thus far and I love the tone. I have a slight question though, what is or where do I find the number to the combination lock in the ruin on route 1? Also the shaymin thing, I remember doing a thing and getting saymin in the previous version but i dont remember how

Will send an DM.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 9, 2020
Hey great game so far!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
So far I am really having fun just got to the point were I am in the Panic Room. I was wondering tho I spent hours trying to get my Female Eevee and name her Evergreen how do I turn her into a Leafeon?

CynicalHispanic

MC Ride Acolyte
Years
Iso in the known bugs section you mentioned no actual entry allowed into The Bunker in the duo delegate mission and I'm guessing this is referring to the pedestal that doesn't go down at the top of the level? I was doing it just to see what I could do and I progressed all the way to the puzzle at the top of the level with the 4 buttons that change the layout of the pedestals and gates. Is this the bug or did I miss something?

Years
Iso in the known bugs section you mentioned no actual entry allowed into The Bunker in the duo delegate mission and I'm guessing this is referring to the pedestal that doesn't go down at the top of the level? I was doing it just to see what I could do and I progressed all the way to the puzzle at the top of the level with the 4 buttons that change the layout of the pedestals and gates. Is this the bug or did I miss something?

The bug was that you couldn't enter that mission to begin with. If you were successful in entering it, perhaps you were using shiny pkmn and that triggered it properly. Either way, this upcoming patch/update will fix the bug entirely.

Hey great game so far!

Spoiler:

Folks, please ignore that 547 number or whatever it is. I didn't follow it up with anything; it has no hidden meaning, nor does it unlock anything. I'm getting rid of it in this upcoming patch. Sorry for any confusion lmao

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Messed up a bit since I haven't verified the East Cove ticket and only had access to the West one, now problem is I'm stuck on the part where you need an electric in order to access the dungeon and like some guy already wrote nothing happens even after putting the Map158.rxdata in the Data folder. Could it be because im trying with Rotom?
EDIT: Just left and came back in and it fixed itself

Last edited:
Years
Hey all, version 4.5 is up! Please update! Also there's a poll, yummy!

Messed up a bit since I haven't verified the East Cove ticket and only had access to the West one, now problem is I'm stuck on the part where you need an electric in order to access the dungeon and like some guy already wrote nothing happens even after putting the Map158.rxdata in the Data folder. Could it be because im trying with Rotom?
EDIT: Just left and came back in and it fixed itself

Guess you just needed to refresh your map?

Back