• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Team Rocket Labs - Genetic Engineering

Team Rocket Laboratories - Genetic Engineering​

Requests
OPEN
Welcome, breeders and non-breeders alike. Here I am, reopening my breeding "shop". You are probably wondering what do our laboratories have to offer, our prices and such, but let me first give a proper thanks to both Soapy and Maneige, for their work on ❤ Soapy's Pokémon Boutique ❤, from which I reverse engineered my own shop redesign. Thank you both for making it possible.

Now, let's get to the point: I like breeding, while also being quite a maniac for Pokémon bred inside Luxury Balls. I do happen to have some other rare ball possible parents, though, and they're all listed below.

"How does this work?"

You ask me to breed a pokémon from my list, I breed it for you, then we trade, everybody gets happy. Simple as that.

Do note that my timezone is GMT -3, and I don't have a right schedule for times to log in here. Tuesday and Wednesday are the most common days for me to stay online most of the day.

It's worth noticing that, while I may be offine for some days, I do receive a notification on my phone if I receive a PM here, so even if I'm away, you can reach me pretty easily. Posting here also will send me an alert.

Rules and Regulations

★ Follow our community rules.
★ Only one request per person. After I deliver it, you can request another, of course.
★ Be specific when asking for your pokémon, including its nickname, gender, nature, ball, egg moves, Hidden Power type and IVs desired.
★ If you don't choose the ball, it'll be Luxury.
★ I won't take 6 IVs requests, only 5IVs.
★ I only take Hidden Power type requests for 2 types: Fire and Ice.
★ This is not an express deal, I'll do at my own pacing, which tends to be fast, but do not think we're making a blood pact or commercial contract.
★ If you disappear for too long after I complete your request, so will your request disappear, "Wonder Trade-style".
★ If I get too much on my hands, I'll stop taking new requests.

"What's your price, mafia boss?"

A valid question, considering my nickname's backgroung, I'll give you that. Still, I charge nothing at all. Really. No tricks. I am doing this because I enjoy breeding and want to help those who don't, that's all. If you still want to give me something in return, I'll gladly have breeding parents I still don't have (Luxury Ball or rare balls, HA mons, mons with Egg Moves... The list goes on.)

P.S.: I LOATHE Beast Balls. Don't give me anything in those, please.

Waiting List

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Available parents
Spreadsheet

Last edited:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
If you do not mind, can you breed me a heavy ball no guard golett please?

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
yes. I will rebreed it anyway so yeah :)

Assuming you were going to rebreed due to OT stuff, I've bred an Adamant one with 5IVs, lacking sp atk, and saved before hatching, so I could soft reset. Your egg awaits, send me a PM so we can arrange our trade. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back