• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
Yes, in fact I once ate really moldy bread at night, it was late, so I just grabbed it and ate it in the dark. I wondered why it tasted so sour and chalky, so partway through I turned on the light. The whole damn thing was covered in mold. *pukes* :X

Have you ever done a freestyle rap? :P

string555

Banned
Years
Yep, spent the night at other people's houses a lot when I was a kid.

Have you ever wore a shirt around backwards for part of a day? (By accident)

string555

Banned
Years
Yes, happened in school a few times. But then I mastered the ninja fart technique. ;D

Have you ever laughed while drinking something and had it come out of your nose?

Years
Was at a friend's birthday party in 2nd or 3rd grade, and at some point we all thought it was a good idea to make each other laugh so hard that milk came out of our noses. Would not recommend.

Have you ever intentionally skipped a day of school/work when you were feeling fine?

string555

Banned
Years
Many times for school, a few times for work but that's because I wasn't feeling mentally fine.

Have you ever watched the same exact movie 2 times or more back to back?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Yes, I watched Coraline (2009) for like, more than two times (the whole movie, of course) :p

Have you ever fallen asleep in class accidentally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back