• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cult Crusades

Years
Wow, a day hasn't even passed and already the cults are at it. I prefer more peaceful resolutions myself, but I already know this is going to be a tense time for everyone involved...

*sips his cup of water and eats his rationed bread*

...I can't wait to see what happens next.

EDIT: I will be abstaining for this day. There isn't much reason for me to vote at this point.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
well I'm with Tails, someone tell me why I should vote for anyone? Unless a pope got blocked from recruiting and is vulnerable?

Years
Oof some interesting statements

Non-committal post wheeeee

Abstaining until further notice, aka one of you cracking under being bandwagoned

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

Please format abstain votes the same as player votes otherwise they may not be counted.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I don't drink soft drink.

[unvote] no one
[vote] Petilia

This offer is not limited to Pepsi but all Pepsico products including but not limited to: Gatorade, Tropicana, Brisk,Sobe, Aquafina, Fritos, Quaker Oats, Starbucks Fraps, Doritos, and any Lays product. All we require is a denunciation of Coke products and their supporters.

Back