• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi OU Singles Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I'm not a freaking rock you had me waiting all (my) day of MY last day of vacation and to take a breather buying last minute supplies and you night owl on me. Congratulations. You are online now and if you really don't seem like a hypocrite I would get my big fat ass on Wi-fi NOW.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 16, 2011
I'm not a freaking rock you had me waiting all (my) day of MY last day of vacation and to take a breather buying last minute supplies and you night owl on me. Congratulations. You are online now and if you really don't seem like a hypocrite I would get my big fat ass on Wi-fi NOW.

O.o.......lol.

filler filler

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I have problems with my family and with school tomorrow this is not getting better. I need to get off my PC for now. Do not expect me to be on my DS after the hour

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
To my 4th round opponent. I'll try to be on tonight till 11 pm mountain time for USA and wake up at 5 am mountain time cause I go to school and come out at around 4 pm ish. So this is my chance to battle :(. Or else WK can post the match ups now.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
mukka waited until now, and no K9 :(
too bad i thought i could hav a fight but its a disaappointment, hopefully the decision is well thought through :)
btw mukka does not go to skl :p but has work so i cant stay on any longer :/ ur fault for not turning up

I have problems with my family and with school tomorrow this is not getting better. I need to get off my PC for now. Do not expect me to be on my DS after the hour
Ok. just for this Round, you 2 will be given a huge extension (O_o) for your battle, seeing as how these are the Match-ups for Round 4:

Semi-Finals
World King VS whoever the heck wins in-between Mukkamoto and AdvancedK9
Nilojan VS Super Luigi

This way, Nilojan doesn't have to wait to finish the semi-finals, and I can quickly battle either K9 or Mukka as soon as I know a winner.

Get me some epic battles, and for the sake of Arceus, MK, K9, get your battle done! =?C

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ugh that damn guy can't do the times I gave him. It's not my freaking fault I have school or that the damn idiot stood up all night. WAY TO GO.

I'm not gonna get disqualified because of this time zone stupidity so either someone wake that guy up or I do it myself.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I'm up at 5 to battle and go to school in 2 hours :(

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Ugh that damn guy can't do the times I gave him. It's not my freaking fault I have school or that the damn idiot stood up all night. WAY TO GO.

I'm not gonna get disqualified because of this time zone stupidity so either someone wake that guy up or I do it myself.

Just popping in to iterate something...you can't ALWAYS expect your opponent to be the one to do the bending for your sake. Everyone has things their busy with, family/friends to attend to, jobs to work, and schoolwork to finish. This is why having less than twenty-four hours to complete matches when the two competitors are far away (if you get an Aussie and a Brit who need to fight, I don't see many hours where their paths will cross) is a bad idea.

The notion was good though, since it worked in the early rounds (probably because those people are in the same time zone, like you said.) But the deadlines should have been given a wider spread once the Quarter-Finals commenced.

Either way, like I said, you can't expect Mukka to flex just for your schedule. What's stopping you from waking up at an un-Godly hour to battle her instead? Try erasing all the heated conversations you both have had and go for some relaxed 'Alright, I'm available these days at these times from my time zone, which is this in your time zone, do any of those work?'

Just passing notes from someone who deals with time zone battle issues often :P And no tournament would disqualify you based on time zone issues...unless this one has done that already, which would be quite ridiculous.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
Just popping in to iterate something...you can't ALWAYS expect your opponent to be the one to do the bending for your sake. Everyone has things their busy with, family/friends to attend to, jobs to work, and schoolwork to finish. This is why having less than twenty-four hours to complete matches when the two competitors are far away (if you get an Aussie and a Brit who need to fight, I don't see many hours where their paths will cross) is a bad idea.

Thank you, i just gave up arguing with K9 since he can't/doesn't want to believe whats happening. Like ive always said, i'm at a disadvantage compared to him, since i go offline before him.

Either way, like I said, you can't expect Mukka to flex just for your schedule. What's stopping you from waking up at an un-Godly hour to battle her instead? Try erasing all the heated conversations you both have had and go for some relaxed 'Alright, I'm available these days at these times from my time zone, which is this in your time zone, do any of those work?'
Take note what Volkner says here AdvancedK9

Also K9, the times you scheduled:
11-12AM - I'm at work and can't battle
11:30PM-2AM - Umm isnt this a little late for me? i got work the next day :/

So if you make it around 10pm my time i should be able to battle easily.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Goldman you are 4 days too late.

Also, what time do you wake up? MAYBE I can set myself to sleep after you wake up? This will probably end up going until after the get-together.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I am home from school now and able to battle.

Finals? I've been really active.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back