• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm still here, just working on some thing else, if you'd like to know about it, please feel free to PM me please!! :)

Well this is quiet sadding!! I just found my Jap. Pl. shiny pokes are hacks, so please if you received any of those from my Sunday shiny give away, please toss them and do let me know, I will replace any that was given away and sorry for passing out hacks!! I did not know!! :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
could i have a dialga and a suicune please? i have no clue waht to offer you though. i have four eggs,i could give you two

Greeling

Rip my heartand take my soul.
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2013
Haii! Interested in these! ^_^ Jun Psyduck
Ken Pstduck
ShigeShige Psyduck
Tom Heracross
Seth Heracross
Cristy Heracross
and your Naughty Wish Chansey. Here's a link,although im still updating with some new events around post 7-8 or 9 is when my events stop. I know alot of events and im still updating! xP

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Haii! Interested in these! ^_^ Jun Psyduck
Ken Pstduck
ShigeShige Psyduck
Tom Heracross
Seth Heracross
Cristy Heracross
and your Naughty Wish Chansey. Here's a link,although im still updating with some new events around post 7-8 or 9 is when my events stop. I know alot of events and im still updating! xP

There is no link and I will have to check to see if I still have those??

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
Could I have a free Modest Ditto and a free Celebi(Box 18)?
Thanks RNC, my HG FC is in my signature.

Years
hey RNC i was just wondering if i could have this on 4th gen for E4 help?? and then would maybe bring it to 5th gen to add to my team??? but i dont have anything to offer because you have everthing i have

Shiny Swampert lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 399
Atk. 350
Def. 211
Sp. Atk. 185
Sp. Def. 216
Spd. 136

Moves: Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Avalanche, Earthquake

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
hey RNC i was just wondering if i could have this on 4th gen for E4 help?? and then would maybe bring it to 5th gen to add to my team??? but i dont have anything to offer because you have everthing i have

Shiny Swampert lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 399
Atk. 350
Def. 211
Sp. Atk. 185
Sp. Def. 216
Spd. 136

Moves: Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Avalanche, Earthquake

Long time, well not that long, but still!!
Yeah I can do that for you, just give me a couple of days (maybe) I started a new game and need to update my info for my 5th gen. trading game!! :)

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Hey RNC, I was wondering if you want these hacks of yours

Shiny Flawless Ditto OT: ASH ID: 56701
Shiny Flawlesss Sceptile.

Lemme know if you want them :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC, I was wondering if you want these hacks of yours

Shiny Flawless Ditto OT: ASH ID: 56701
Shiny Flawlesss Sceptile.

Lemme know if you want them :)

First of all, are you being sarcastic??
Second, if you got hacks of mine you were supposed to notify me!!
Third, I do not EVER claim to have ANY flawless pokes at all!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2011
Hey RNC just starting out and saw these on your free list i would love if you have. I do have a female DW wobuffet I got today from the new manor if your interested in that for any of these you still have.

Box 18
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-oh

Box 17
Cyndaquil Serious lvl 1

Box 6
Scizor Lonely lvl 6

Box 3
Cubone Naughty Lvl 1
Pichu calm lvl 16

Box 2
Steelix Docile lvl 33

FC white 4083 7975 8367

Mircea Dan

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
Hi, wanna trade your 10th Ann. Mew lv5 Timid ID 11219 for these two Pokemons:
Shiny Empoleon Lvl 100
Shiny Pikachu Lvl 100

PLZ, i really want that Mew! ^^

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC just starting out and saw these on your free list i would love if you have. I do have a female DW wobuffet I got today from the new manor if your interested in that for any of these you still have.

Box 18
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-oh

Box 17
Cyndaquil Serious lvl 1

Box 6
Scizor Lonely lvl 6

Box 3
Cubone Naughty Lvl 1
Pichu calm lvl 16

Box 2
Steelix Docile lvl 33

FC white 4083 7975 8367
Sorry, it's only 2 at a time per day and catch me on here please!! :)

Hi, wanna trade your 10th Ann. Mew lv5 Timid ID 11219 for these two Pokemons:
Shiny Empoleon Lvl 100
Shiny Pikachu Lvl 100

PLZ, i really want that Mew! ^^

What gen. game you on please??

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2011
Of course RNC sorry I missed that on the post. If your still on can i get the box 18 mewtwo and the box 2 steelix

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Of course RNC sorry I missed that on the post. If your still on can i get the box 18 mewtwo and the box 2 steelix

I'm still here, if you will be on for a bit, I will try to get those to you, but keep in mind, I have been having troubles with my cloning code, unless you have a 4th gen. to trade it to??

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2011
I do have a copy of SS but i've done little more than get my starter and save so i doubt i can trade to it in any way. Sorry total newb here so not even entirely sure what you mean i know what you mean by cloning but not sure what have problems with it might entail.

Back