• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Goomy looks adorable to say the least, even though it doesn't look like a Dragon. Its stats just scream "special tank" to me.

Mega Gengar and Mega Aerodactyl look pretty sick, though.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
I been reading 4chan & Neogaf and everyone is mentioning only 70 new pokemon. Is that really confirm or just a speculation?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't know why but I love this pokemon.

Spoiler:

I still need to be sold....Its not what I was expecting....but hopefully something like this that was completely unexpected will help to shut the 70 Pokemon rumor down...

Dragon type ??? Why it is Dragon ?

I wish I knew myself...Maybe it'll evolve into some Dragon/Poison Draconic Slug.

I'm pretty sure he will have an evolution. I think the Dragon typing is a hint-hint for one as well as the little "horns"(?) on the top of his head. If it doesn't have one I'm surprised it's not another type like Water.

It looks like its a perfect Water type too...hydration and Rain Dance make it a Rain Team supporter or maybe it'll be theme'd for rain teams. Hope it goes Dragon/Poison and becomes some Draconic Slug.

If there was any actual doubt that Gengar was gonna rape this gen, this seals the deals.

This poke is too cute man

Spoiler:

Never had any doubts that Gengar was getting a mega after Garchomp was revealed (Because of that list that everyone else says is fake...still getting some from it through).

And now I'm sold on Goomy. Adorable little abomination~

I'll be honest with you, I didn't have any problem with Mega Evolutions until they started giving them to PKMN such as Mewtwo, Charizard and Blaziken etc. If the Mega Evolutions were just exclusive to PKMN who aren't really all that good (Absol and Mawile) I wouldn't have much of an issue with them. You know what I mean. ~_~

Mega mewtwo was the Forerunner for the Mega Evolutions. It was the Pokemon that revealed the mega Evolution as a mechanic...how could you have not liked it until Mewtwo was added in when it was made after Mewtwo's Mega Form was originally revealed?

I been reading 4chan & Neogaf and everyone is mentioning only 70 new pokemon. Is that really confirm or just a speculation?

Its just a rumor right now. No one can prove/disprove it yet.

Years

Lol I am on two exact forums.
I hope Im not
My honest opinion is that they put too much work into this to just make only 70 new Pokemons. However, Fact 1- they did put all past gen from the beginning, and fact 2- most new Pokemon are really good (coming from someone who wasn't too happy with 5th gen) so you know. All those Pokemon, new concept and graphics would make up for small number of new pokemon, imho.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
omg Goomy. This is the best Pokémon ever.
Goomy is going to exterminate everyone. Just wait.
Mega Aerodactyl is awesome and Mega Gengar is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! I love the colors and design and GAH

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
huh. sounds like new stuff was revealed. *goes to that website*
edit:oooh. I like that dragon slug. I want it lmao. plus I spy with my little eyeys a mega arodac...tyl..(bad spelling) and a mega gengar...waht else....

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I'm not sure if news or not, but people are reporting in tumblr that this time ground items are in yellow Pokeballs.

I'd link but I don't have enough posts to do it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'm not sure if news or not, but people are reporting in tumblr that this time ground items are in yellow Pokeballs.

I'd link but I don't have enough posts to do it.

Well in case of Berries I've seen, they appear as they normally do. I haven't seen any picture of them finding any items on the ground other than berries. Also there was the trailer that showed the MC pick up an invisible item so who really knows.

We may just have to walk over them to pick them up as well.

In other news...I just heard a rumor that Ralts is Y Exclusive. A decent Y exclusive finally.

There was another rumor I heard, but now I can't remember it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Well in case of Berries I've seen, they appear as they normally do. I haven't seen any picture of them finding any items on the ground other than berries. Also there was the trailer that showed the MC pick up an invisible item so who really knows.

In other news...I just heard a rumor that Ralts is Y Exclusive. A decent Y exclusive finally.

i saw pokeball before and it was red and there is a pick up animation you kneel down and put it in your bag i think

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
There's this rumor going around about Gengar losing its Poison typing, can't confirm though.

MegaGengar, excuse me.

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
According to SleepyJirachi all the Kalos Pokemon haven;t been leaked yet,leaving space for more than 70

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

This...is the worse rumor I have ever heard. I totally hope this is not true as I was planing on using ralts yet I am getting x version.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
According to SleepyJirachi all the Kalos Pokemon haven;t been leaked yet,leaving space for more than 70

Now I'm foaming at the mouth with excitement....I mean litterally. The librarian thought I was having a seizure.

I really need to calm down as I'm getting way too excited about this info. I cannot wait for the 12th!

Reactions: Sun
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Correction: Apparently yellow (and possibly other colored Pokeballs) carry TMs and other items are on normal Pokeballs.

EDIT: Also, there are leaks of people fighting Eevees, maybe someone will catch one soon and discover how to evolve it into Sylveon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back